Reviews for Pieces of Me
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
This is so good, I am totally hooked! Cannot wait for more! ;o)
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Oh Boy Renee must of been a witch in her life! I can't wait to see more :) See you next time Sweets :) Chilly x
jimemon chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter!
LiRock chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Looks good.

Can't wait for more.
SunflowerFran chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Added to story alert...I love it, and can't wait for more.
pennycocktail chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I like it so far, please update soon.
pennycocktail chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hmmm, wonder what happened with him, and the rest of them...
silvervolvo05 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Wow! I cannot wait to read more! This is awesome!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
oh man, that is a lot to take in after just arriving in forks. why didnt she listen to carlisle. but at least we got some info behind her break up with edward. i mean there is still so much to learn but i'm starting to get a handle on her. i really really want to know what renee did to her, why was her life so shitty in forks? yeah i'm hooked hahaha

i kinda want to punch edward, what was he thinking waiting for her there? what did he expect? what did he hope to accomplish? why did he want to go back to forks when he clearly knew how bella felt? oh dear, so many questions :)
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Ooo - so many complications.

By the way - this was my VERY favorite lines.

"Rosalie, in one day I've been fired, broke up with my boyfriend, found out my mother died, and made the long-drawn out- flight to Seattle. On the list of things I need to be dealing with right now, your anger isn't in the top ten."

Her mouth fell open.

"You have every right to be upset, I'm not saying you don't, but confronting me out here on the sidewalk is a little inappropriate. Now, if you want to come inside, you're more than welcome to, if you can control your anger. If not, then get the hell off my dad's property and go fuck yourself."

THAT is how to handle Rosalie!

Loved the multiple married names, that Emmett was her brother for a few months. All of it and also that we know how Edward broke her heart.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Like how Jake was handled right up front, get him gone...that's how I like it!

Cute image of Bella holding hands with Charlie. Makes me miss my dad.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Next please!
barbarito chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Omg! Cannot wait to read more
james3142 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Ugh, my heart breaks for her. I know we got some more of B's back story but I'm curious to know the full story between her and Edward and her dysfunctional relationship with Renee. Well I suppose it's more what Renee's dysfunction did to B :(

I LOVE that she put Rosalie in her place. That was AWESOME! Leah, meh. I don't care for her at this point lol. She seems like a total loser. Love Emmett!

It seems like Edward was waiting for B and if he was, what an underhanded way to ambush her. Definitely not the right time or place :(

Thanks for the update Doll! Luff.

-james
carebear309 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Wow, so b was the heartbreaker for a change. I like it!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »