Reviews for Pieces of Me
james3142 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Oh my god, my heart just repeatedly breaks for Bella. What the fuck did this woman do to her? How could she be such a cunt to her daughter but be the saintly humanitarian of Forks? Thank god she had Charlie. What a complete suckfest would it have been if both parents were douchebags!

I love Emmett. I would've been cheering as well when I found out Edward nailed Jasper and left him a black eye. I would've also been laughing at the soap opera that is unraveling lol. Most of all, I would've been there for B. She needs someone in her corner and Emmett and Charlie are excellent choices.

I'm still pissed at Edward for the choices he made that catapulted everything into motion. HE KNEW THE HELL SHE WENT THROUGH! He knew and STILL he was gonna take her back or wanted to go back. I'm sorry but that trumps her fuck ups. It's like he was thrusting all of her insecurities and nightmares in her face.

Thank you so much Doll. Luff!

-james
Chilly Howdy chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Hey Sweetie :) Gosh! Good luck with the move! I hate moving!
Thanks for another wonderful update :)
See you next time!
Chilly x
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Hey Sweetie! I must of missed this update :(
Thanks so much for sharing this one!
See you next one :) And looking forward to reading the compilation.
Chilly x
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Holy hell you are a master at ripping out my heart and making me snotsob. Good luck with the life crap and moving.
secamimom chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Loved this chapter. My heart broke for Bella there at the end. Looking forward to more.
vampiregurl chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Her pain was so intense. When I read this chapter, it's like I was there, watching her in pain. I get goosebumps. It's really sad. I just hope she can moved on from this.
barburella chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Renee really pulled a number of Bella, ha? Poor thing, pretty much fucked her whole life.
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
In a way, I blamed Edward. Well a small part of me. Like he said, he knows how manipulative Bella's mother can be. In fact he had seen it and yet he still did what he did. So what if Edward believes Renee has changed? That's not a way to show how she has changed. Not by accepting the job. Can it be the other way to show her? He knows how sensitive she can be when it comes to her mother.
Scattycow chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Heartbreaking chapter!
Glad Edward gave Jasper what for!
What was Renee's problem?
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
egads...bawling mess here, JS. Breaking point for her but maybe what they both needed?. Thanks for sharing.
AzraCullen chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I'm sorta confused with the last few chaps- fair enough bella had all these issues with her mum, but Edward never knew at all? I find it difficult to understand how they had a relationship...and now despite her mess ups she gets support..?
debslmac chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
:):)
carebear309 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Wow, so heartbreaking :'(
angelspinknose chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Good Rob, you're posting while moving? Are you insane?
mountainlion718 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I hope someone has answers for her...
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »