Reviews for Pieces of Me
mshawkins chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I have no clue what Jasper meant when he mentions that Bella lied so I can't wait for that to be revealed.

I imagine that Renee changed especially if she developed a non-profit foundation but how does that erase the 18 years that she verbally abused her daughter? As her friends how can they forgive what she did to Bella? I don't agree with Bella running away but at that time in her life she felt it was the best option.

I understand the anger and hurt that her friends and family feel but they also have to acknowledge her feelings of hurt, anger and betrayal.
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Great story so far, but if Edward promised Bella they wouldn't go back to Forks after they left for Seattle and then he wanted to go back I can't see how she lied to him..guess we are still missing that part. Can't wait for more!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I'm not sure I get how they feel so self righteous about what she did for her own survival.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Oh no...they couldn't have figured it out? :(
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Poor Bella. She did the right thing, but prob the wrong way. Now this.
Burntcore chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Holy shit, she is a bit self righteous ... And has a ton of anger
Burntcore chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Oh wow
Burntcore chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh do I get three guesses who 'he' is?.?

Great so far!
grabadietcoke chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Holy ambush! They had to know that wasn't going to go well. That whatever caused her to leave Edward all those years ago for so long wasn't going to make any of this easy. They all had to know how she felt about her mother. I'm SO glad you didn't go with some sort of "you have to do it" thing. Just because her mother set it up that way, doesn't mean she's forced into it.

Now I'm all kinds of interested to know why she left and what exactly her mother thought she was pulling with those final instructions? One last master manipulation or somehow trying to make amends to the one person she had hurt all her life?
jimemon chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Yeah...still firmly on Team Bella. Great chapter :)
Rolange chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I was cheering Jasper and Edward telling Bella off. I am so glad they said what they said, whether that makes any difference is another matter. I feel they were both right in what they said to her so once again, here here!

And I really hope if Bella puts Alice in the position of choosing between Edward and Bella, that she chooses Edward. I feel like Bella's leaving was so completely selfish and immature. To not only leave and stay away...but to not have contact with anyone over the years? That's not just sad, that's cruel. I kinda hope Bella does put Alice in that position...so Alice can put her in her place. I really hope the whole town dumps on her at this point. I think the only thing that will redeem Bella at this point is for her to really hit rock bottom...and grovel. Big time.
cejsmom chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Thank god you are updating this soo quicky cuz I'm pretty much living update to update. WOW! did her Mother do that to her? Offered Edward the job to try and get Bella back to Forks. I have a lump in my throat just thinking about it.
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
That's telling it like it is, Jasper.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Ohhhhh, such a great twist! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Love, love, love this!

Cannot wait for more! ;o)
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »