Reviews for Pieces of Me
Rolange chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Still reading. Still enjoying. It's been so long though, I'd forgotten what happened previously. I was wondering if Bella was going to expose more of herself to Emily. She can't expect Emily to be forthcoming if she's not willing to. Prid quo quo and all that. Edward did good, brokering peace. He's surely got the patience of a saint, especially when it comes to Bella. Hope someday she appreciates that.
Noelluna chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Each chapter is slowly revealing more at the same time causing more questions to be raised. Really enjoying it!

And yes still reading twilight fic. Partly due to boredom and partly bc some stories are way more interesting better written than the original lol :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Things just got close to home for Bella. Great story!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Yes still here
roxnroll chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Great chapter! I'm wondering just exactly what Sam has done and to whom? Were there more girls?
Can't wait for more!
SPatty59 chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one.
CrookedArm chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Of course it's still a thing! Thanks for the update.
luv2knowdascoop chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Really enjoy this story so thanks for updating! Am intrigued by Leah's connection to Sam. And yes, still reading Twilight fanfic! Some of these stories are better than some of the books that are out there now.
dixie12girl chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Yes still a thing! And still reading it! Loved this chapter can't wait for the next one. Hopefully soon?
divyvicki chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
I read it everyday and can't imaging going back to regular novels where I can't interact with the writer. It's so great to be able to give feedback and make comments when something moves me. My greatest fear is that people will quit writing, update the current stories or pull the ones I have on my "To Read" list.

Thanks so much for this update! I love the plot of this and can't wait to see where it is going.
jimemon chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Still reading! Great chapter :)
flyrbrd chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
I still love fan fiction! I am lovin' this story ;)
theonlykyla chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
I know I'm still actively reading it;)

Another great ch, thanks.
xoHunnyxBunnyxo chapter 16 . 8/18/2013