Reviews for If He Be Worthy
wineandwhiskey chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
i almost found it odd that darcy would fall asleep on the couch with a man she just met but then i was like oh wait..its loki who wouldnt do that lol. great job so far
Rainbor123 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
That's adorable! Loved it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Love this story!
together24x3 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Love it!
RhizOneill chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Love this story so much. I enjoy reading Loki/Darcy together. I would lovr to see a sequel buy that is up to you. I hope to read more of your stories of Loki/Darcy together one day.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I would love a sequel-great story
kili-grabmyhand chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I've never read a Darcy/Loki fic before, but after reading your first chapter I think that will have to change - I can't wait to read the rest of your chapters, I am really enjoying it so far! It was witty and sharp and had good moments of humor. It's nice to see Loki like this, and I quite enjoy the commentary from his point of view. Keep up the good work:)
kkamyshin chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Awwwwww! This was so cute! :) thank you!
The Yoshinator chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Still great writing. Please update quickly.
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
First off, shut your face! Or, well - freeze your fingers! "Nowhere near the talent" my bum. You've got a great deal of talent as evidenced by this truly lovely story. I'd ask you to hurry up and post the next chapter if it wouldn't be ridiculously hypocritical of me. Be proud - you're awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Does the stuff to come include the intro scene? Because there hasn't been any real drama the summary suggested yet. Please update soon.
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Nice, I love Loki - he's gotta be my favorite character for this verse - Tom HIddleston... I'm so glad I found him :)
The Yoshinator chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I wanna read more. Please update soon.
Nin chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This is a good story so far! Sometimes it flutters from past to present tense, which is a bit confusing, though other than that it's very well-written. (also, it's spelled "taser" - but that isn't really a big deal.)

Can't wait for more! This story looks really promising.
anon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
this is really nice so far! loki's commentary is pretty hilarious, and i can actually see them getting adjusted to each other quickly. i'm really hoping to see you expand on this fic!