Reviews for Homecoming: The Courting of Miss Sawyer
Disney davis 1 chapter 1 . 3/22
hi this is Disney davis and I agree with everyone's reviews and you should keep this going and 2 things if Danny and sawyer have babies in the end just saying you want to you can have a alpha and omega fanfic thanks.
hey Disney davis here and I agree with everyone that this is awesome I hope you keep writing this story and if you want can you make alpha and omega fanfiction since your really good at this thyanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This story is great continue it please
langleaf chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love this fic so much! There is a reasonably small fanbase of CDD, and rightfully so since its so old now, but it is a CLASSIC and your writing keeps them in character along with carrying on where it left off with good accuracy and truth/realism. I do hope you update this and carry it on, it really is quite good(:
HPmarauder18 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Are you still going to continue this? It's really good! I hope you did well in NaNoWriMo and i hope you continue to write more "Cats can't dance" stories!
Tom chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I'm very impressed! Hope to see you continuing this at some point, there's a severe lack of decent stories for this fandom!
TAILS1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
YOU SIR HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. TAILS#1 HERE WANTS TO HAVE THIS STORY. ITS NOW THE NEW YEAR! 2013! DUDE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! TAILS#1 WANTS IT!
SgtPeppersLHCB chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love your writing, and your stories on Cats Don't Dance! :) please continue this, it's a going great so far! I'm very interested in what will happen in the next chapter.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ok it had been MONTHS! since you have updated, to be specific, 5 months, 3 weeks, and 6 dyas. I'm not asking you to update now, since NaNoWriMo is in five days, but after November, could PLEASE update, your story has such potential, and I would hate for it to be discontinued.
Kris chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Are you not continuing this? :( I hope you get back to it soon because your obviously the best one among the same batch of CDC authors.
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Can't wait for more I'm liking this
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Generic and gay, though this story is incomplete and therefore not eligible for complete annihilation; at least you understand the concept of grammar and the correct use of syntax. A rarity among the retards that are fanfic writers.
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Came over to this story as soon as I saw your message! I love this story already! And I'm glad you put some of my characters to good use!