Reviews for No Fakers
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I like
raeweis chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
This is a really cool story! Nice job!
Icee The Hedgehog chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
That was interesting seeing Sonic adjust to Shadow's skates. I laughed at the ending of this chapter!
Icee The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hm interesting. I like it.
shadowfanatic chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
oh finally! you updated! i'm so happy i'm , not really but i am glad to see that you didn't abandon the story and are continuin it.
Ghostkid33 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy! I thought you forgot about this story! Haha! Amy color blind...seriously, how obsessed is she about Sonic? I can't wait to see how Sonic-Shadow deals with GUN!
Meagan Snow chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
First of all, yay, you updated!
Second, yay, I helped motivate you!

Anyway, I'll try to be objective here again even though I love the Amy part so much :) That was sheer brilliance, if Amy wasn't pink, I swear she would be blonde! XD
I swear, I was in stitches by the time Tails showed up.

I'm writing this as I read again. Now I have to stop laughing and keep reading.
..."So how do they work... Shadow?"
Oh, my God.

Okay, so there's Tails standing up for himself a bit, and he's right.
I appreciate how hard that must have been, keeping him IC there while still moving the plot along.
Is Amy color-blind? Just a question ;)

Still, I honestly have always thought Tails tolerated Sonic far too much, and now he's just witnessed him treating another one of his friends like air, and I really don't think that's the Shadow in him.
I think a cool plot twist would be to give Sonic a reality check, just an idea but I think it would be interesting if you incorporated it.
See, now they're heading off and Sonic is totally mistreating Tails' stuff and he doesn't do a thing about it, just sort of is happy anyway (or pretends to be)

Hmm, I like how Sonic isn't perfect at being Shadow and is almost getting him sacked.
See? Again, how he treats his friends.
I mean it is a little exaggerated here but that could just be for effect (?)

Hmm, being a GUN agent is going to be an interesting experience for Sonic.
Just out of curiosity, didn't they sack Shadow after the incident? I thought they did... Oops.

Anyway, your GUN is actually pretty realistic but don't ask me about the military, I know no more than you do ;)
...And THAT is why Shadow is a soldier and Sonic isn't. :D

Overall I found this chapter to be funnier than the others, and I think that it was meant to be like this so that's good.
However I'm surprised that Sonic would be THAT incompetent at being Shadow.
All the funnier would be seeing Shadow handle Amy...

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to those next chapters!
Katiemonz chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Cool chapter! It's always fun messing with the government and pushing their buttons. Oh, the shenanigans in store for Sonic :'D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Meagan Snow chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Just thought I'd let you know that I might be a bit harsh here, PLEASE don't take it personally!
I'm going to be commenting as I read, so at any one point I talk about I'm only there in the story :)
Anyway, first of all, I appreciate the way you do Tails, I like him a lot as a character and most authors will portray him as childish and immature, but you portrayed him as a competent, energetic young fox, and I like that.
Also, it's very Tails to place that much emphasis on the shoes :) But I think Sonic was a bit OOC, I don't think he would brush off a friend like that, to remember a promise a month later. But maybe that's just the Shadow in him talking?
I just wanted to add that "same difference" is very colloquial, and while it's "okay" here because it is a direct quote but it is not a good think to say as a narrator.
And my first thought was exactly the same, "Did they switch minds, or bodies, or what?"

I also find interesting how you continue to exploit the differences between their very similar bodies. That's something a lot of authors drop after a while but it's a cool detail and an important one.

They way you make Sonic feel once the shoes is done well in the way that it is tough to get used to but still, even as an experienced runner Sonic is taking this a bit too easily. No falls, bumps in the road, etc.? Apparently, he's only been skating once an his superior sense of balance isn't gonna save that.

Isn't Sonic asking Tails to copy the boots a bit OOC and self serving? Just a thought I had.

Oh, now he's left Tails behind and gone "places," classic Sonic. That is a bit mean, but he didn't mean it that way, like I see it.

Wow, you wrote that down?
Awesomeness :)

I wonder who's calling Sonic? Oh, maybe it's Shad! I hope so.
I'm definitely waiting for the next chapter :)
Meagan Snow chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'm gonna try to be specific here :)
You're an awesome writer, and I appreciate that. This is a gorgeous idea, and well written as well.
My favorite part was when Sonic experienced Shadow's... Personality? Or... Body... Thing? The "hatred".
I wish you had gone a bit further with that, to have Sonic feel bad for all the times he had told Shadow to put a lid on his temper, but then again he was seriously POed and most likely scared as well. I hope you do Shadow's POV as well, I am looking forward to that, he's a personal favorite character of mine.
You've got my interest, now keep me reading :)
Keep up the good work!
shadowfanatic chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
this looks good so far. i just hope you're not like those other authors who put out a promisin story but never complete it. i hate that.
Cstan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Hm, I wonder who called Sonic. Was it Tails? Or is Shadow in the area and someone "mistook" him for Sonic

See you next chapter.
Ghostkid33 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Wow. This is gold! I've seen a few Sonic-Shadow body swap fics too, but they're all just pointless comedy with no real plotline. I like how you're adding a somewhat dark tone to this that actual implements the thoughts and feelings both hedgehogs will experience, especially with Sonic in Shadow's body. It totally gives new meaning to the phrase: "Walk a mile in my shoes" lol. Update soon!
Ah-Puch Senpai chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Luna: at least shadow is more built than

Sonic: how about you say that to my face

Luna: how about I cut you in half with my axe

Sonic: 0.o oh, well look at the time, gotta run