Reviews for Tea with the Devil
hallidaycat1988 chapter 25 . 1/20
omg how could you leave it there!? hope theres a sequel
Loved it!
Sonadow Lover 1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Let me just say, that I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS! You know, I started reading this Fic some time ago, but for some reason, I stopped, and I don't know why. I say sir/ma'am, good job, jolly good job! (No, I am not British, I am American, and I just like to talk like I'm British sometimes). Oh, and Merry Christmas! :D
fire90 chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
Beautiful story, good work :)
Trixie09 chapter 25 . 5/13/2015
Absolutely loved this story. Loved the characters you created and the writing.
jamie.wan.kenobi chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
I hate to say this but karma.
jamie.wan.kenobi chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
If I were Belle I wouldn't want a womanizer
jamie.wan.kenobi chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
he doesn't deserve her I can't get over the fact that he's prob. slept with every living breathing female.
jamie.wan.kenobi chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
he still sees her as a thing
jamie.wan.kenobi chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
you would think for a womanizer he would be nicer to Belle considering he's a male slut.
BloodDrenchedRose chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I know this story hasn't been updated in a long while, but I just had to say that I laughed at the end of this chapter. I'm enjoying this story way too much! Lol!
Richliga chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Was worried that this fic would be unfinished when i got to ch25... But yay for the ending. In other words, loved it! :)
prissygirl chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
I'm so happy you brought Bae back from the dead! (Now if only the OUAT writers were as wise as you.) What a lovely ending to this gorgeous fanfic that I thank you for the pleasure of getting to read. I love the characterization of Belle the Artist and how sneaky and manipulative Mr. Gold is (with a generous dollop of fluffy mushiness on the inside). Rumple is always best when served that way. My only grievance is that there's no sequel!
peaca101 chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
This is a beautiful story!
hervissa chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
THIS WAS WONDERFUL I THINK I'M CRYING THIS FIC IS BRILLIANT THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT

No, siriusly.
A huge thank you.

You're an amazing writer and I just stare in awe at all those things you manage to put and pour into your writing.

Keep writing, dearie! :D