Reviews for Under a Madman's Reign
Boomer101 chapter 13 . 4/3
Hey another good chapter! Just read your other one and about to read the Resident evil Chapter! Keep up the good work!
johnterrencekelly chapter 13 . 4/3
Interesting story so far. The meteor event reminded of a similar event that occurred in Siberia, in 1908. Keep it up.
Boomer101 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Keep up the work!

Oh and can I make a minor character suggestion? It's for Coulder and his people.

And look I signed in this time. _
Boomer 101 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Srry to lazy to log in lol. But hope you keep up the story! And hopefully one of my OCs will appear. (Fingers crossed) lmao keep it up love your stories!
Boomer 101 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Keep up the good work!
shadowjohn 101 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
i think you should use the maps, if they make good battles i don't think i will complain about them XD
Boomer101 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I want to post some OCs but I don't know who they should be with. The pilot chick or the other guy? Any ideas
CO Raven chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I would have cut down on the number of colons and semicolons unless you're going for more of a Mark Twain kind of read but the pace was great this time, not trying to bite off too much at once.
CO Raven chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
The text looks a lot more visually pleasing and bulked up in the first section of the chapter. Try to do it like that, maybe even a little bit more on the action and thoughts to dialogue ratio. I also agree that getting some less extreme characters would be good. It'll help you get some much needed variety and will help things feel more natural. Also, I do think it was a good idea to keep this one rated T. In the other one, the profanity at times felt like it was in the way while this feels again more natural. The more natural, the better. I think the OC dialogue near the end felt a little rushed too as opposed to the bit featuring Greyfield which was fleshed out better, displaying his general incompetency and efforts to cover it up. That much captured his personality as well as his relationship with his soldiers as opposed to one like General Forsythe.
Boomer101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Haha! Bulldog blew up a building! That sounds like him alot.

Good job on how my OCs acted it was perfect.