Reviews for Two Black Cadillacs
WTF chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
WHAT THE HECK?! NO! REBA IS NOT A HEARTLESS SOULLESS CREATURE! SHE WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED THEM! SHE WOULD HAVE JUST SHOT HIM IN THE CROTCH AND LEFT! NOO! WHY DID HALF THE CHARACTERS DIE?!
ugh chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
DARN! EEEWWW! I just realized that Jake and Henry are dating each other, and they're brothers! THat's not right!
aw chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
CUTE! I thought Reba was going to get pregnant, just not at the same time as BJ
sdf chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
WHAT?! Oh my gosh... The circle of life... Won't that cause BJ and Brock to stop seeing each other, because their kids are going out together, and that Brock accepts gayness and BJ doesn't?
sdf chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Wait-and now they live in their own place?
sdf chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That's kind of awkward, how it's all scrambled; how Van Norris is at the end and the screw-up with BJ is at the beginning, and Elizabeth can talk at the end.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
funkymonkeydance01 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Is henry BJs kid
Reba-Brockfan chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Good ending. I agree that it didn't need a sequel. You wrapped it up neatly. Can't wait to read more of your writing!
Chatte578 chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
i don't care too much for jack but it was interesting to see how it all pan out. Great writing for first story!
crazy4reba chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Yay!
ilovecrimedramas chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
What a twist! Loved it, just thought the "pill" was a little unbelievable
Reba-Brockfan chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
This was a fantastic ending! I cheered as Reba got her revenge on Brock. But I'm dying to know who helped Reba counteract the poison. How did she know BJ would double cross her? She told Brock that she already had another man lined up as the baby's father. Who was it? Was she bluffing about that? Great conclusion, just left with some questions if you don't mind. Thanks.
Chatte578 chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Reba coming back from the dead and finding out Henry was one of the accomplices. You really surprise me in this one.
NCIS Chick '99 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Wow, did not expect that but it was really good!