Reviews for The dark hero returns home
jonjames427 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
veldime has a thing for family does it. i wouldn't be surprised if rozalin adell and his family came by to visit. also maybe axel is at his strongest in veldime as it is familiar territory. also you would think that gun demons would be guarding the entrance.
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
seems interesting XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Not bad. Keep it up.
ninakietnaki chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I like this chapter! C:
I know who is the girl who hurt Axel, but I'm not going to reveal it you, other readers.
I see Fuka becomes jealous, that's cute.
Artina has a whole list of things to ask Fuka. This is gonna be a looooong night with girl time.
Axel has his stalkers and crazy fangirls I see. 0u0
Yup! Jumping through a window or a trapdoor! Axel never misses a chance to do an amazing arrival or exit.
You're amazing as always my friend and I'm looking forward for your new story! :D
ninakietnaki chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
LOL I still love that part at the Coluseum, it makes me laugh every time.
It will take a loooong time for you to heal Fenrich.
Prinnies have a break room, dood. Axel rules, dood.
Valzy never drank sardine juice? You can learn new things every day.
Fuka had completely spaced out this time. She still lives in her dreams. Finaly she called Axel by his name :D
Great chapter. You're improving on your grammar and descriptions. I will be waiting patiently for other updates.
Zen chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I find this story to be interesting so far, especially its pairing AxelxFuka. I think they're cute together as well. :) The only complaint I got is that the grammer could use some improvement. Other than that, this story is nice! Can't wait for the next chapter. C:
ninakietnaki chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Know your place now Fenrich! :)
I love then Axel is different in front of his family. So I will wait for the next update :)
ninakietnaki chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Fen Fen and your big mouth -_-
This was a good chapter :) Please update soon :D
ninakietnaki chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I like the story. I know Main Hero B is a M, but I liked her S side then was talking to the prinny guard (poor little thing) So please update soon
Sokka The Man chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Not bad, but my want to use quotation marks. These things " " when people are saying something.