Reviews for Rosewood, Subtract All Tragedies
WWKMDbracelets chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Such a good story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
thecandygirl1 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
I really liked this chapter, ecspically the part about Sam.
pinkcrazyness chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
love it please keep updating
Caligirl28 chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Ahhh Sam is gonna come visit and try to steal Aria and Ezra is going to get all protective and Aria will be like "bitch please I love Ezra."...okay so maybe it won't be exactly like that haha but you get the idea :)
laugh4life chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
This was a great chapter! I liked the ending, with Jason walking around and Ezra asking him to ride in the car. It was sweet that Ezra cared so much for Jason even though Jason hated his guts. Great chapter, and sorry the review is so short! Keep up the amazing writing and please update soon!

thecandygirl1 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Another great chapter. I feel sorry for Jason. :(
bite-me-im-irish chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Awh, I like that they have a sort of bromance going. I can't wait to see the whole Ali thing blow up! Update soon :)
laugh4life chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter! It was so sweet, and it was a good spot for you to choose; where Ezra took her, I mean. It was a nice connection, to understand that they'd been to the very same lake before but not been on the other side, or even recognized that it was there. Nicely written! I did notice, however, that there were a few mistakes. Nothing major; it can be fixed easily. You tended to switch the POV of the narrator. For example 3rd person vs. 1st. You would start and end the chapter with "she did this" and "he did this" but somewhere in the middle it would be "I did this". Other than that, it was near perfect! Keep up the awesome writing and I hope you update soon!

LiorSapir chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Awwesome story :) can't wait for next chapter!
thecandygirl1 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter! I like how you portray Alison and make her how she seems to be from the show, only meaner.
Caligirl28 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Ahh now I'm 100% hooked and in love with this story! I can't wait for the friends to find out so Ali can be jealous and Aria and Ezra can be all cute and show PDA. But they should definetly keep it quiet for a little bit. No need to hurt Jasons, he's a nice guy in this story. Now they can sneak around together and text and be adorable in secret :)
laugh4life chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Amazing chapter! There were two really detailed scenes that I could clearly imagine - when Ali and Ezra talked in the car was the first. I could practically see Ali's spite rolling off of her and her rage displayed on her pale little face shaddowed in the darkness. And Ezra's calm mien was incredibly annoying for Ali - well written! I also loved when Ezra and Aria talked, but especially when they kissed outside. It was perfectly set up and it really was like a romance from old times; a romance that everyone dreams of. Incredible. Keep up the amazing writing and I hope to see another update soon!

bite-me-im-irish chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Loved it! Ali is such a spoiled brat!
looooosse chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY! update asap
Caligirl28 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Ahhh so bittersweet! I wish they could just sneak around their friends. So like at school they can be on pause, but afterschool and on the weekends can be different ;) At least now Aria and Jason are over and she has admitted her feelings about Ezra to herself. Okay wow I'm rambling sorry! But can't wait for the next update!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »