Reviews for Rosewood, Subtract All Tragedies
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter
aston-merygold-is-awesome chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
awesome story,hope u continue it...
Caligirl28 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Yayy now that the story is slowly but surely turning Ezria, I'm really getting into it :) Can't wait for the next update!
WTRGAL01 chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
I've Always Loved this song" Just never knew who it was by!lol now i know ) Thanks! Great Story! I added it to my favorites)
laugh4life chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Interesting. Glad that Jason was taking it so well, and that he's such a gentleman. Sorry this review isn't longer; it's late. But I wanted to let you know that it was excellent, and I laughed at the girls' insistence of Ezra going into Aria's house. I wonder what's going to happen with that. Great chapter! Please update soon!

laugh4life chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Spectacular chapter, once again! I feel like Jason is so sweet that he won't be angry at Aria fpr kissing Ezra. I like his confrontation with her and how him and Hanna knew exactly what was going on. It was a very adorable chapter, and I hope you update soon! Keep up the great writing!

WTRGAL01 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
great chapter )
jenn chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Aww Jason is such a good guy - loved the Jaria of this story...sad that it had to end :(. Great story though - please put some more Jaria in! Adore your version of Jason...
bite-me-im-irish chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Drama, drama, drama! Loved it!
laugh4life chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
This story is literally amazing. I loved every second of it. I have a lot of mixed feelings about Jason/Aria and Ezra/Aria. It is definitely difficult to imagine a younger Ezra, because we've only ever seen him as a teacher and older than her. I like the security and safeness Aria has around Jason; it's sweet. I feel like they'd be good together, and it'd be sweet. But it wouldn't have the spark that her being with Ezra would have. The detail was amazing, and every scene was portrayed pretty clearly in my mind. Keep up the amazing writing and I hope you update soon!

Lax chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Great chapter:D
jenn chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I love the Jaria you included in the story - lovely story! Please continue!
NicoleBuffaloNY chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Hey, Just incase you used the Army thing with Mr. Fields He is a Colonel in the Army National Guard
Anon chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Obsessed with this story! Great chapter!
Becca chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
GIVE ME EZRIA OR GIVE ME DEATH.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »