Reviews for Suit of Iron, Heart of Glass
Sherlock-Jim-Stole-the-TARDIS chapter 9 . 10/17
Please update. This story is one of the most well written fics I have ever read in my whole life. This could be an actual book if you continued to write it. Please continue writing or allow someone else to write and you edit it. This fantastic writing does not deserve to be ignored for two years.
Arthena818 chapter 9 . 10/2
Please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update!
Cheerfully Cynical chapter 9 . 7/17
Ahhh, I can not wait for the next chapter! You have amazing writing skills. Your especially good at giving life to your characters. Wonderful job!
I hope you didn't hurt Toni too much. I really don't want to see her paralyzed or something equally as bad. I'm pretty sure both Steve and I would cry a lot haha. However, I am really excited to see maybe take care of Toni? That would be interesting. Somewhere along the lines of Toni going "Get the hell out" and Steve being all "but I have to help you!" xD
Ohhh 'the room' huh? I wonder what Steve is going to find in there.
Thanks again for this awesome story! Can't wait for the next update!
Arthena818 chapter 9 . 6/12
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 4/18
WHy is Toni in such bad shape? Just her overdose on anxiety medicine?
fantasylover4evr chapter 9 . 4/5
Oh my god this is one of the best femTony stories ever! Please update more again soon!
Ashies chapter 9 . 1/24
This story is completely awesome and amazing! Please, please update:)
phoebe.mayllenvillalba chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Please please please make a sequel this was amazing!
OntheRun246 chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Brilliant please continue!
Rocker Lullaby chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Forget my previous comment, I now know that you started the fem!tony/bruce fic :D Gonna read it as soon as I finish this one
Rocker Lullaby chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
fem!Tony/Bruce fic? You definitely should
River river chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Updaaaaaate! It's been a year!
This fic is awesome! With the snark and sass and chemistry between Toni and Steve...
Come on, write more!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
This is really cute. I want to see more Tony/Steve interactios.
LeahDarling chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Pretty please with cherries on top update this story *puppy dog eyes* If you do I will love you forever! :D
Syrlai chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
soo... planning on writing a new chapter anytime soon? a year lf sexual tension tends to blow up if left for long. I didn't ship stony but genderbend I do and I'll be damned if I never will find out if this story is discontinued. so, a little heads up maybe?