Reviews for Written in the Stars
Jully Reed chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Loved this one too! :)
Kimackay chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Thank you for such an amazing tale. Bravo !
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
This was an amazing story! I loved it!
fother12 chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
love it! the perfect love story.
Mystic 777 chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
That was really nice. I do hope Karigan gets a happy ending in the series. No second-best, no rebound, someone just for her. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
ayaheartright chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
Super cute. Glad I'm not the only Zachary hater out there ;)
MCH chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
That is great loved it all. Loved the ending and that it was Estral who told the story of her friend Karigan.

Like how Karigan got her man and Sev got his woman. I'm sure that with Karigan by his side Sev was never bored with mortality. Plus Westrion and Aeryon got two loyal beings who souls serve when circumstances dictated.
cazzam chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
I adored this story. Karigan is an incredible woman and she finally found her equal and true love. Thanks for finishing it off on such a wonderful note that I had a big smile on my face when I read it.
SiobhanDeStele chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
I'm glad I found this lovely fic. It was hidden, though I don't think this fic needs more than a T rating. Good job!
pj chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
That was great, one of the more original story lines.
WikidThoughts chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
I found your story to be cute and rather unique, but I would have loved to see more content within your chapters. Having expanded more on what the characters were feeling and how they were seeing things happening around them.
thylacine67 chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
I think that that was a cute ending. I think that you could have probably added an epilogue (that could be spelled wrong) of Karigan and Sevelon when they left and possibly even some time in the stars with the gods. But whatever you chose it was a sweet ending. Great job.
thylacine67 chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I think that this is extremely interesting to read. What I wonder is is how you got the idea to have Sevelon in the story? I didn't even remember who he was until I started reading yor fanfic. Very unique and I look forward to reading more, update soon.