Reviews for Old and New Problems
Alicia Madison chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I NEED MORE OF THIS! SO AMAZING!
MarissaTodd chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
This is good. Are you planning to update on this?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
This story is great!
ArkieR chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE! *checks updated date* ...January? :O NOOOOO! THIS IS TOO COOL TO ABANDON!
Firewarrior123X chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Awesome story! :D
R we gonna c Slade anytime soon, I think it would be funny if we did (especially if Jason decides to start singing again)
Ani the Fangirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
update
BlackDeath101 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I like your story. When Jason accused Dick of having a crush on Slade, I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. You seem to have the characters personalities down really well. I liked how you had Dick remembering things that the Joker did to him. And what you did with Timothy Drake was just pure irony. Are you going to have Dick shock the Titans by having him do acrobatics in front of them? That would be interesting to read.
bookchomper101 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Please post another chapter soon! The story is sooooo good! I can't stand the cliffhanger!
TkaiaWolf chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I love it! Keep it coming!
Afaceanyonecouldlove chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Okay um yes very amazing like super amazing as I say about everything you do because it's all so amazing... Hehe. I really liked the part where Dicks like 'well they faced the end of the world... But this is the joker' hehe that's true. And when they went to the 'night creatures' exhibit I was just like 'noooo, joker you are a smart cookie' and then I was like 'c'mon robins and batman you should've seen that one coming' hehehehehe overall very AMAZING!
FluffyDarkUnicorn chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Ohh I liked it! Please please please update so so so soon!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Uh oh. :O I wonder if Dickie is going to be all protective of Jay...? Anywho, WONDERFUL chapter! :D (-Not Joker)
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
LOVE IT! Need my Daddy!Bats/ In need of some loving!Teen Titans Robin arc need it!
ShoesSOS13 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
That clown's physco!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Ooooh, this looks good! I like this story! Update soon!