Reviews for The Person of Interest
keeker chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This was a really good story. Sorry to see it abandoned.
Mee and mind-buddie Gee chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Seriously love this one. Dont know poi but certainly enjoyef that crossover. keep goin
elaine0510 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Great thru chapter 5 but now I see it hasn't been updated in 6 months. I have a feeling that it won't be finshed. Am I right?
sophia chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
for the first Chapter well done :-)
no more if only's chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hey I'm readin another one of your stories! And I usualy don't read crossovers but then I remembered that I watch person of interest so yeah it was awsome!
ladybrin chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
OMGoodness- I can't believe you let BOTH carter and Lanie be an ex- of Javi- now this will get messy- seeing as Reese has feeling for Carter( to me at least) and lanie and javi are no where NEAR over- no matter what they say- and then there is Caskett which is great BTW- and thanks for the Finch- only I need more Finch- and him having a galpal would not hurt either-( i'm just saying...)
Tinnuial chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
LOL sure does sound like a party :P Javi went out with Carter ? hahaha that's gonna be fun. Reese should get a kick outta that one. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Mamahub chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
POI fan here! Still doing an excellent job. I'm also a Castle fan, so I'm enjoying having the whole gang together. Looking forward to more, because I have a feeling things are about to heat up.
york chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
espo is an idiot. i don't believe he would bring lanie in on this since he knew they were trying to kill kate. that is going to put too much attention on kate. and it brings lanie's life in danger. I hope that Kate kicks his butt for being stupid. If not kate then the other detective.
lionsassy chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Keep going, this story is getting very good.
Tycho77 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I love how you have the characters blend so well from these two shows. Great job!
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Great chapter. I loved how Maddox is staying hidden. Finch is seeing red flags all over the police dept. I loved how Reese has brought in Espo ex Carter. And Fusco too. Please continue.
BURN3 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I absolutely love this story! I just hope that Maddox and the Dragon both get their bodies riddled with bullets at the end of this. This isn't about justice anymore but about survival. I'd like to see Castle use some of his considerable resources to help. Reese and Castle could come up with some cool ideas to get them out of this situation. This is really outside the detectives experience and right into Castle's and Reese's wheelhouse. Thinking outside the box, so to speak.

I can't wait for the next update! Thanks.
Newsies73 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Meeting with an ex is always fun. Haha. And Meat pizza is also fun! Dang you made me want a three meat pizza and I already ate. :( Loving the story!
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Oh, wow! This is SO good. Carter is Javi's ex? Wowzers! Such a great story. I love it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »