Reviews for Uncle Sam Wants YOU
klu chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I think Sam would be a good fit at SHIELD as an 'expert' in all things paranormal.
I look forward to reading more of his adventures; thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
love it
smile
thatlittlegoodgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This story was really cool. I loved the way you tied everything together.
December-Apples chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love this. All the Clint and Sam friendship and gah! Perfect. One question- Are we gonna get vision!Sam?

Update soon! :)
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh man, MarzBarz, I think this idea just ate MY brain when I read your fic. If Sam joined SHIELD, that would just be awesome.
Queen of Happy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love this story and cannot wait to see where you go from here with it. Please continue it at some point
Wren Wild chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh my GOSH this is amazing!

All the little details- the solo hunts, the "is he a fed?" thought process, the "we're working on that", it's off to a great start!
unchartedfate chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
You spectacular person, i love this story. :)) i hope you write more of this soon because i have a feeling this is going to be an awsome story :) interested to see how the avengers and Sam get along... I feel like sam and barton would get along... But i dont know!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Nice, sequel?
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow! I really hope you decide to continue this because it's a great idea! I loved Phil in all of the Marvel movies and was pretty annoyed that they killed him off so, its nice to see him again.

And, poor Sam thinking that Dean won't care if he just seemingly drops off the fact if the earth? Didn't he hear Coulson say that Dean takes care of a lot if the hunts in the area? He's just trying to give him space, silly Sam. :)

Anyway, great job!
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Excellent beginning! I'm looking forward to reading more.
antra chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Intriguing idea, great that you plan to continue this.

Right now I'm imagining Dean's panic when he knoes his little brother just up and left school
BlackKeys96 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for more.