Reviews for If I Could
SwingingOnAStar chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Sarah and Erik, definitely! Hope to see another chapter soon!:)
SwingingOnAStar chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
The first meeting was perfect! I don't even care about Jareth right now! Please keep writing this!:)
SwingingOnAStar chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I Love this! I know that you haven't updated this story in months, but I do hope that you finish it! Please!:)
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Sarah/Erik
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
1.) OK is she in denial?

2.) O_O ... That's Christine's dress isn't it... The Phantom is not going to be happy.

3.) Good thing she covered all the mirrors (although I bet the Ghost was surprised)
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
That happened a little fast. And wouldn't Sarah be more terrified of him after threatening her and talking of murder
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
1.) what's the backstory? What exactly happened with Jareth?

2.) What's the title of the song Sarah sang?
Marie chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! it's really good!
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I'd like to see some Erik/Sarah in the next chapter. I think their relationship could be very innteresting, especially since erik is just as possessive as jareth!(;
TarahW chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I have several ideas for you lol. Even though this may not help, but could help start your artist flow again. 1) two of the three male characters could maybe be in the same scene with Sarah but one doesn't see the other (yet). 2) would like to know more about his second half of Jareth's life this mysterious guy. And what happened to him to be this way 3) or give a dramtic moment with Sarah in danger that gives one of the men to save her, cliche I know but it's still nice to have 4) last one seeing more about the phantom and sarah maybe more of the obsession part of him taking her to his secret underworld. But, glad to know you haven't died. Hope the life is doing well.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
It's been to long of a delay. This is wonderful and hope you continue soon. The suspense is killing me. I hungry for more. I hope you have not died or gotten ill. Please write more. Please do!
(TarahW- had to let you know some one is still reading this over and over hoping it will change)
bluemoonwiz chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I absolutelly love this story! Everything is so well written... I simply must read more!
Please update soon!
TarahW chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I know I have written here before, but I do hope you get your passion back to continue this wonderful piece. I would like to know the ghost and his love crush and this man jerk that I want to see dead. Please write and update soon! For the unspoken readers.
BlackCat01 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
This is sooo amazing! Please, Please, PLEASE continue!
TarahW chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I am really liking this _ I haven't been to much of a fan for cross overs, but you had got my attention. I can see this will be a long story with Jareth being split into two souls.