Reviews for A Need For Sleeping Bags
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
i liked it but i think it would be better if the stories wore longer on the pages.
Gin chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Hey it is me again. Thanks for updating. The sprinkler idea was great. You know, watching Roswell I could never understand why The Evanses never noticed anything. At least it was never mentioned, and I always thought they should have been more welcoming. He is their kidsbest friend after all. I am really curious what else you have in mind. I somehow cannot picture Michael taking it gracefully being motherhenned and would imagine that he tries to escape at some point. Hope you update soon.

Gin chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Hi there.

Glad you are writing in this fandom. Chapters are kind of short but well written. And do not mind me. I just love to read page after page of Roswell stories. So it is not meant as criticism, just as my love of Roswell and especially the spiky haired menace of which I cannot get enough. I think Michael is one of the coolest characters of the show. I do think the whole cast is great though. Will the rest make an appearance? I sure hope so. I will be checking regularly for more of this story, and if RL permits will go check out the rest of your stories.

See more of your work soon hopefully.

Till then