Reviews for The Many Perks of Camelot High
John W. Black chapter 25 . 4/6
I was too excited to review the other 24 chapters but I loved this hope you do another one
MiAiMo chapter 25 . 1/7
Seriously my friend you played with my emotions and I loved it. :)
eff everything chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
oh heck now look what you've gone 'n done to me i dont need this ish in my life i am so unable to deal wiht this ish its not even fucking funny dont touch me i will literally die helpP
red-racer-fan chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Lol funniest authors note eva
Gabe Mason chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I really like this story! I mean, I'm only in the 3rd chapter and I like it a lot!
oddlittleangel chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Sometimes I hate reading about Arthur's horrible actions, but I hate reading what he's thinking while he's doing them even more. But... I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Merthur Dreamer chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Hey, yes, I am squeezing in time to review this because I should be doing revision but who gives a willy when you write some as sweet as this.
I also know that this is FAR overdue - so I'm sorry for the late reply, but Sixth Form is busier than I thought.
ANYWAYS!
I LOVED THIS! You know how much I love your story, I've commented on the title, the chapter titles (this one EXTRA awesome) and just the general sweetness. And yeah, it's so NICE just to read something that's cute and about them just being together and HAPPY - and you still weave in all the emotional aspects to it and yes, it's all sunshine and rainbows on the surface, but the depth of their relationship is also just... so heartwarming and just so... uplifting and... I'M UPSET THERE'S NO MORE TO REVIEW!
Can I just say that the Uther chat with Arthur was well done, I'm glad that Uther, even though some might say TOO late, I'm glad he's going to at least try to be a father again, because Arthur does need it.
But then the flush and happiness of the game... it was like everyone and everything was sipping on sunshine ;) and the little details about how Arthur flipped them all the finger still kissing Merlin, it was those kind of little antics that I love about this story.
And then of course, it's only fitting that it ends with Merlin and Arthur in their flat which... I should be over all the butterflies by now but that was just... *melts in the love* and those last few words Arthur said - my heart literally... oh god - this has just so genuinely put me in a good mood, and I thank you for that.

I'm not good with endings usually - I mean, I love happy good endings but you know... I'm glad you ended it like this - it made me smile _

Thanks For Sharing x
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Naw
Das so cute
CainAJLBassen chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
This was such a sweet little story I adored it really it had just enou of drama and happyendingness to satisfy both my inner child and drama whore. Thank for an ace story. Maybe a bonus chapter? Please? If not it's okay I just really adored this so much,
princessaydin6714 chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
more please
princessaydin6714 chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
This chapter is so beautiful.
meep484 chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
So... beautiful...
LovelyFangirls chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
And the plot thickens DUN DUN DUN!
I wanted to tell you this is amazing! :3 I giggle, I tear up, and I get that fangirly rush (a.k.a. the epic nosebleed.)
Amazing writing! Looking forward to finishing, but I need sleep.
Keep up the good work! :)
jessie-erin chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Oh my gosh, I Favorited this story 2 years ago and I loved it so much! On one hand I'm sad that it's over but it was so perfect I'm happy with how it ended. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. 3
jewelphoenix88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
i really enjoyed the story! though i would've liked to have read more about after Uther apologizing to Arthur and Merlin, it was very well written and i enjoyed it a lot! :D (made my day actually)