Reviews for Redemption
rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
No swearing I mean, not no warning.:)
rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Okay, I appreciate the warning about the swearing, but I would really prefer it if there were none at all. I haven't gotten beyond the first chapter and I'm going to try to since this looks like a really good story, but I absolutely hate swearing. Plus, no one ever swore in the 2007 movie. Please keep language as appropriate as it was in the movie. Say dang instead of f... or make up your own word. Please.
SuomiTytt chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
Okay, I couldn't resist! I read Redemption AGAIN! And every time I read it, it's still as awesome as the first time around! :D I can't help it; this fic is The BEST fic I've ever read. And there's no denying it. Thank you, once more, for writing this for us all! :)
mikeysgirl228 chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
I thought they would have caught him
mikeysgirl228 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
He just started to heal though he'll never be able to walk again
mikeysgirl228 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
You killed him ahhhhhhhhhh somebody do mouth to mouth or umm mouth to beak
Twelve AM chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Fun fact: Most martial arts teach you never to take a fall with your arms right off the bat. Considering Raph was raised with ninjitsu training there's no way he would have landed like that. I get that it was supposed to be "instinct" but I've been taking jiu-jitsu for 8 years and the "instinct" to take a fall with your arms forward dissapears after about 2 years. He would have rolled with the crash and spread the impact so he only bruised himself. Also he's a turtle. While taking a fall like that strait onto a shell would break it, he should be skilled enough to roll into a glancing blow.
SuomiTytt chapter 29 . 9/29/2014
I read this whole thing in one day, and that's because I couldn't stop reading ;) This fic was one the best fics I've ever read! You have a serious talent here! And when Raphie fell... I almost could feel my heart stop as well. Thank You for having him still alive :') All the POVs were written as if the characters were actually going through these things, and you had them nicely in character. No mistakes there! ;) And your narrative fits my ear nicely. It was not too much talk, but neither was it too little. It was also very clear, and had a very little, to no errors. I could understand every bit of the fic, even though English is not my native language, and am very pleased with that :) You have done an amazing job, you and your betas. I don't know what else there is to say/comment. Just keep up the good work! Now, I'm off to check out 'Retribution'. If I enjoy reading it as much I did while reading this, you are bound to hear about it soon :)

-SuomiTytt-
Dark Nightwatcher chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
I really enjoyed the story!

I'll be sure to read the sequel when I have the time! :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 29 . 6/26/2014
Great job on the story keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
Wow, this was...strong.

It was a quite adicting story from the beggining, though I didn't like the end of it, I can't stand hiw poor Raph ended at all :(...anyway, I'll look out for the continuation.

Cya! :)
sorryimkat chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This story is awesome! I love it!
I Love Kittens too chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
The epilogue was beautiful as well. So tender! I can imagine the scene between Raph and Master Splinter. A love only a parent could give.
I Love Kittens too chapter 28 . 11/19/2013
Lovely ending!
I Love Kittens too chapter 27 . 11/19/2013
Raph is so strong ,despite his limitations. We will overcome them. Great chapter!