Reviews for The First Time
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
So even with all the literary license and embellished details you added that were off the original story ... I LOVED THIS STORY! Excellant writing and ability to communicate these two characters sentiments. Beautifully done : )
JulBram chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Well done! Again, congratulations!
doc100 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
This was in one word, "perfect!"
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Can't wait for more!
moviechick9620 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
oh i love this so much!
please write more!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Loved your take on 6.03 from Fiona's POV. Lots of them out there, but this is one of the best. Good job!
Souriswingette chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Luckily there are Fanfictions to say those three words to Michael ! ;-)))
AllIhave chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Enjoyable and well written:).
coolaquariun chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Great work! Loved how Michael got over his own emotional allergy and asked Fi about her past, he really loves her! Her slap in response was so trademark Fi.

Hope you do more one shots in future:).
emilyjay chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I loved this story! It was well-written and very evocative. I also felt like it realistically filled in those moments in the show where there was no dialogue - just a LOOK. Good work!
campbellk2 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Wow. This is so powerful - very emotive. Hope you write more.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Simpley, wow.
angiepie111 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Oh my, that was beautiful and sweet. I loved it. I look forward to future chapters/stories and I'm glad you decided to keep on with it. :)
Jedi Skysinger chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I am all about reading between the lines when it comes to Burn Notice. You've so got my attention. Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
All I can say is wow - this was amazing - so taut with tension and emotion. I can't wait to read more from you.