Reviews for Just Say Yo
Brandon chapter 3 . 7/27
Amazing story please make more chapters :-)
Jellico chapter 1 . 3/21
I was very happy to find this story; god knows, Will deserved a spanking on that show. Good job for a first time fan fic.
Leo55 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Poor Freddie, but then he deserved it and it could have been a lot worse if the police had been called. He won't be taking or giving out drugs again any time soon.
Leo55 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Another great chapter. Brings back memories of what Fresh Prince in my younger days. It was nice to see the kind, caring side of Hilary as she usually comes across as being self centred and totally unaware of anyone else's feelings.
Leo55 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Well those two won't go near drugs again. A well deserved spanking.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hello:) can't log in to pm and don't have your
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Ahhhhr - poor Freddy, guess he thought he had gotten away with it until the judge arrived and he was so lucky it was uncle philip and not someone else who would put him away. I did feel sorry for him though.

Ya know it made me think of the old shows I used to love and wouldn't Blossom and sister sister be awesome fanfics. *hinthint*

Ruby.x
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Nicely done:) Hilary was my favourite family member and I could always see through her simple, catty ways to see a bright, kind woman. You really bring her inner nature out here and I loved it.

I think that Will and Carlton will be just fine.:)
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
When I was a kid I loved the fresh prince and often felt sorry for him because even though it was a comedy he was just the poor relation that had been palmed off on to rich relatives.

To me he never seemed to quite fit in or be accepted by his uncle, they loved him - but I always felt that something was missing...

Uncle Phil being so very harsh on will, I believe will cement him a place in the house as he was treated like any other other sibling.

Really good and a trip down memory lane. Thanks:)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Since reading this chapter and learning the discovery about drugs at Bel-Air Academy, I have started to wonder what Will's reaction to this would be. My thought on this is that it will probably come as a bit of a shock to him as he probably has been unaware of it. Maybe he saw enough of it growing up in Philly and was hoping to leave that behind when he moved out west.
Soft chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Very well done Ullswater. A difficult topic handled with tact & understanding.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
they all got what they earn thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
wow i am loving it thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
wow they booth had earn the spanking thanks
pepperland chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
This chapter is really good. I look forward to reading the next chapter to see what happens.