Reviews for Just Say Yo
Mach the Cynic chapter 2 . 6/7
"Will it's supposed to and the sitting on it is part of the punishment. You are lucky, in my day you were spanked and then expected to site in the corner or at desk writing lines and the chairs in those days were hard wooden ones with no cushions."

Words of wisdom from a man born and raised in the South.
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 6/7
I'm not an advocate of corporal punishment and I'm sure Phil doesn't advocate corporal punishment either. That said, it's a good thing that Phil disciplined his sons (both Will and Carlton) before the law did.

I also liked how Phil kept his composure and didn't punish his sons out of anger. He did it out of love and concern.

I do have some issues with the welts on Will's back. Leaving welts or bruises would be considered abuse in today's world. The swats should also be applied to the rear with an open palm as opposed to a belt. At the same time, Phil was born and raised in the South. I can picture Phil being on the receiving end of harsher discipline.

Other than that, this was a solid depiction of Southern discipline.

-Mach
sueturpen chapter 4 . 5/3
Sure wish parents were brave enough and caring enough to discipline their children. Almost everybody it too politically correct and feel corporal punishment is outdated. There is no discipline at school other than suspension at home which is a reward to kids since most parents work. Lack of respect is rampant in young people. I do see well mannered children so all is not lost.
Iluvlittlejosbro chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
I like how obedient the kids are after their consequences.. :).
Enjoying this Fresh Prince story.
Rubyblue100 chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
I had a big smile when I saw this story was back:)
otkcp chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Good chapter, looking forward to where it goes from here.
otkcp chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Not a badly written chapter but the lack of grammar made it hard to read.
accounting professional chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Great chapter. I loved the tender family interaction.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
oh my loved it thanks update soon please and thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
oh my my parents were strick I never got less then five or more then thirty five depended on the miss deed
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
that was how my daddy and uncles were after they gave me a spanking great chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
oh my great chapter I had always though they should of got spanked in this espoide too
IMSLES chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
It's good to see that Freddie has learned his lesson and that Sarah is willing to forgive him, too.

Good luck to Will doing all the chores he'll need to do.

~~Sue
Brandon chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Amazing story please make more chapters :-)
Jellico chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I was very happy to find this story; god knows, Will deserved a spanking on that show. Good job for a first time fan fic.