Reviews for Shame is Our Love
Ion M-21 chapter 18 . 4/16
Oh god i cant wait for the next chapter. Please go on.
Yeah maybe im a sadist. Wanting to See kanda awake in Front of Tyki. But ...ahrgh. Im so excited.
I love your Work. Something You cant Lay away. You just read and read and read. Please dont abandon it.

Greetings Ion
13notneeded chapter 19 . 3/4
Next chapter please? I like dark, rough stories like this is. On that note, I'd also like to ask if there's gonna be any Lucky (Tyki x Lavi) in here? Perheps as a revenge?
Ion M-21 chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
oh yes. tats├Ąchlich the Kind of fanfic im looking for*.* please go on ots so exciting. I love the way kanda trusts allen anderen Not the others. that allen has there "right" to Come bearbeitet Him and Can calm Him down. It's so sweet.
and then Tykis behavior. XD blaming poor kanda and allen for getting Himmel in trouble. ha What an Ass. But i still like him.

So please go on. Im waiting for the next chapter
stardancer1000 chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
This story is really really good i never in all my years of watching dgrayman have i hated tyki and wisley this much i really just want to behead them please continue
Will Hellking chapter 19 . 2/4/2016
pleaseee continue the fic! You write really good, i'm really into it!
suryino chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
aaaaa this is such a great fic. Everyone is so in character. I hope you can update soon. Thanks for sharing!
HMP chapter 19 . 1/7/2015
NOOO, you wouldn't - would you? You're not that cruel right? Right?!

Honestly I have mixed feelings about this fic - mostly because it's so gosh darn awesome! I'm in between wanting to read more to find out what happens, and ignoring this fic for the rest of my life because holy crap FEELS. I've always loved Kanda - and you just made me love him more and want to put him in my pocket to keep him safe forever.

You took your time in the beginning, but during the middle and now feels kinda rushed. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Dude you gotta update this, what the hell happens next, I love this story 10/10 from me please UPDATE!
Ciarde chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Characters are totally in personality (: really eager to see the next chap, please continue the story!
Lavilena chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Holyfuckingshitholyfuckingshit. Tyki can't get kanda! Not when he's finally opening up (even a teeny bit) for Moyashi! Please continue the story, I'm completely enraptured by it!
Lavilena chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Oh man. This last chapter has almost changed my OTP to Yullen. It was so damn sweet and fucking cute. I'm going to shoot something if Tyki fucking captures poor Kanda again :(
Lavilena chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
SO MANY FEELS! What a fantastic chapter, I absolutely loved how it was written. It flowed really well and the chemistry between Kanda and Allen was downright heart-wrenching :")
Lavilena chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
No Allen! You can't tell! You promised!
Lavilena chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Oh jesus no. Tyki can not find and capture Kanda and Allen again. I won't be able to take it and I'll just die or something.
Lavilena chapter 12 . 3/10/2014