Reviews for Shame is Our Love
suryino chapter 19 . 7/20
aaaaa this is such a great fic. Everyone is so in character. I hope you can update soon. Thanks for sharing!
HMP chapter 19 . 1/7
NOOO, you wouldn't - would you? You're not that cruel right? Right?!

Honestly I have mixed feelings about this fic - mostly because it's so gosh darn awesome! I'm in between wanting to read more to find out what happens, and ignoring this fic for the rest of my life because holy crap FEELS. I've always loved Kanda - and you just made me love him more and want to put him in my pocket to keep him safe forever.

You took your time in the beginning, but during the middle and now feels kinda rushed. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Dude you gotta update this, what the hell happens next, I love this story 10/10 from me please UPDATE!
Ciarde chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Characters are totally in personality (: really eager to see the next chap, please continue the story!
Lavilena chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Holyfuckingshitholyfuckingshit. Tyki can't get kanda! Not when he's finally opening up (even a teeny bit) for Moyashi! Please continue the story, I'm completely enraptured by it!
Lavilena chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Oh man. This last chapter has almost changed my OTP to Yullen. It was so damn sweet and fucking cute. I'm going to shoot something if Tyki fucking captures poor Kanda again :(
Lavilena chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
SO MANY FEELS! What a fantastic chapter, I absolutely loved how it was written. It flowed really well and the chemistry between Kanda and Allen was downright heart-wrenching :")
Lavilena chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
No Allen! You can't tell! You promised!
Lavilena chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Oh jesus no. Tyki can not find and capture Kanda and Allen again. I won't be able to take it and I'll just die or something.
Lavilena chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Aww Kanda :3 you do love Moyashi 3
Lavilena chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Oh poor Lavi :/
But oh my god FINALLY. They are safe! At least I fucking hope so...this story has done stuff to my heart TT-TT
Lavilena chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Holyfuckingshitfuck. This story is killing me! It's very well developed, keeps me on my toes reading it, and transitions nicely :)
Lavilena chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Noooo, Lavi I will love you!
I think I might cry if Kanda and Allen don't escape :'(
Lavilena chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Oh my god, I don't even know what's going to happen next. This story has left me guessing at every turn! Nicely written!
Lavilena chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
No. No. No. This is not happening. Allen and Kanda will escape!