Reviews for Shame is Our Love
ZOMG chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
I wanna read more! D:
Poor wittle Kanda, although he'd kill me if he'd heard me say it xD
keep writing, beautiful!
pokemanz chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Why you no update!?
PearlesantlRose chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Good chapter. Sadly a bit shorter than I had hoped. :( However still great to read
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Update right now woman! Now! This friggen second!
D.GrayManGRL chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
If Allen does tell Komui, will he keep it a secret? And what about Tyki?
brightfire yu chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
yay again
Irene Gerke chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Your story is haunting me. I find myself thinking about Kanda in this story off and on through out the day. This is a superb compliment because your story has truly caught both my attention and imagination.

I can see why you would hate this chapter - though I think for a different reason than the one you felt. It continues to remain painful to know the fear and hurt that Kanda is experiencing and being unable to do anything about it. What I mean is best shown in Allen (wonderful work with him). Allen wants to help, but he is genuinely at a loss. I do hope Komui is able to get Allen to tell him what he knows. Though I think that has a 50/50 chance of happening, since Allen gave Kanda his word he wouldn't tell anyone. I guess it will depend on whether Allen's concern that Kanda get help outweighs his desire to respect Kanda's misplaced wishes.

I'm rather surprised that no one has offered to beta for you. Though that is something I have noticed as being common in this fandom. If you still don't have a beta I would be willing to give your roughs a read through. I am in no way perfect when it comes to grammar (I have my own beta for my main story), but I can catch those spots where maybe a word or two were skipped or what not. I know even after I read through my drafts I can miss those things because I know what is supposed to be there and my mind just adds them. If you are interested PM me otherwise I am looking forward to the next update. I really do hope you are able to keep them up at this pace because you are a master at finding the most nerve wrecking stopping points. :P
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
This is much more well written. I knew the other was just a one time thing.

Thank you again for another great chapter!
TheAbusedZombie chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
YAY
Continue 3
Yootjje chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
damn your fast! i love it ! there isn't much to say exept ill be waiting for the next chapter!
Lizmny3 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Loves the chapter, sad he had to be sedated. Can't wait until the text one.
Liz492 chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Yullen soon yeah? Please?
Thanks for updating!
Loving it!
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
thats quite the cliffy :( plz update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
oooohhhh, he is so screwed. cant wait to see how he handles this. totally awesome as always XD
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Gawd damn it! This fanfic its killing me i want it to update and get it over with but i want more
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »