Reviews for Shame is Our Love
Ouchness chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
I shall write in this here box bellow and squeal.

This is great stuff and the writing is amazing. Not to mention the plot as well. Normally I do eyerolls at rape victim plot, BUT, this one seriously got a lot of my love. Please update when you can. This is a story that must be continued.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Yay I'm the 300th reviewer! This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time! The characterisation is wonderful and averything is handled vary realistically (witch is pretty rare), I hope you update this wonderful fic soon.
Kawaiibentou chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Interesting story. Would love to see what happens next
RmeGamr chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Is he gonna just try to kill Kanda in his room? or is he gonna take kanda again and then Allen's gonna have to go after him again? Is Allen going to give himself up in order to save Kanda, and then Kanda is going to be pissed and goto save Allen? I am assuming that those two or going to end up together, and I can't wait to see how Lenalee, Lavi, and Komui (the only three that I think will find out) are going to react. I wanna know what happens and I am so excited that you are aiming to have it done by June. I have been waiting forever to see how this all turns out!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
IcyLady chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Is there any chance this will be continued?
Shirubagure chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
I feel bad for Kanda! D: I wonder if it was Allen who got raped how would he be like? xD Poor Kanda...Udate soon! Also wondering if Allen is going to get raped. o.o
Dizplicity chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
oH MY GOD! Oh my God. You updated! -hugs you- thank you so so much. This is still one of my favorite fanfictions. It makes me sad I thought for sure you had given up on it though. I hope you can continue to write!
Prisca Machado chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Hello!

This is my first time reviewing since I started reading this today... and it got me totally hooked! There are a few spelling mistakes, but the story is indeed quite catching. I like the way you portray Kanda all the while not fussing too much about him. You made it look believable.

I'm looking forward to what's coming next!

See ya!
zYnKiE chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
OMG...dont u dare to kidnap Kanda again, Tyki! I want more AreKan moment! Kanda had returened to the order for-Idontknow?- a couple of weeks? just for getting rape again? I know this is my selfish request but please dont let him suffer again...It kinda too soon...But still love ur story, please keep updating. C:
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
tyki you son of a bitch!come near kanda and i'll send every fucking general,exorcist,and enough mugen clones to beat your ass to next fucking sunday you no good booty pirate!
...
update soon!
WalkTheDarkAlone chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
This is amazing! It's well written and it touches a lot of key points on the topics of the plot... It's extremely real! You should keep working on it!
lotus325 chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
I don't enjoy reading about sexual assault at all...I decided to give it a chance for a reason I'm not even sure of really. But I don't regret it because not only do you write well you also take the time to develop realism and development. It's a good mixture of actions and feelings. I guess it's just bad experience with a sexual assault fics where the main girl falls in love with her rescuer and is seemingly over her trauma in an extremely unrealistically quick pace. It's great to see you develop *trust* between the Allen and Kanda prior to taking it in that direction, without that there's no point to this romance because it would never happen...the church alter scene in the last chapter really hit on that perfectly and was beautifully written. It definitely helped that Allen saw what Kanda went through, it's probably humiliating for Kanda but at in the least he knows he has someone who he doesn't have to hide from 100% - there were many times where he thought to himself 'the moyashi is safe', etc and I fangirl over that tbh. Also, since this review got long enough I guess I'll also mention that I adore Allen's lack of understanding with what Kanda's dealing with and generally not knowing HOW to react to it. It was brilliant of you to do that imho, because I love that you kept it more true to the timeline...and included norms of that century.

I guess Allen's eye doesn't detect Noah unfortunately...only dark matter and akuna souls. Which makes me really anxious to see Kanda fighting back and not be abducted again, or Allen making it in time to prevent what he couldn't last time cause Kanda's had enough damage the first time around. So update soon/when you can (pls do), I'm very interested to see where you'll be taking this. Great work so far, hope to see things move in a positive direction! :)
Mags chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
OOOH! This is so good...can't wait for some Allen x kanda action hehe...
ChozoAlchemist chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
I love this so much. Just everything about the whole story so far. (I just read it all in like 3 hours straight, time well spent)
Dont worry about not being able to update all the time, we all have lives :3 Its alright.
Cant wait for update! Definately a favourite and a follow!
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »