Reviews for Shame is Our Love
Votte Femme chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
I love all of chapter in this fich!

I'm sorry, I really want to see you making love with Allen.
theanimehunter chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
This is really good, and Please just let someone kick tykis ass really hard. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AllenxEdward chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
Yay! you updated! Great chapter, I can't wait to read more!
Pathless chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
Good to know Kanda is still an ass haha xD Thank you so much for updating! I've really missed this story. Sorry about anything that's happened to you recently :(

I'm excited to read what happens next!
Fanghoul chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Welcome back! :D
Argh, no, NOT THE MUG D:
And oboy. Tyki makes a comeback. O_O VERY interesting end to this chapter, that. I hope Kanda doesn't go to pieces when - if - he sees Tyki.
Waiting for the next instalment, hope it comes out soon!
Yootjje chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
yaaay! youre back! and another great chapter you posted!
I really like what youve done with the story, and im glad your gonna continue it! good luck with it!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Yeah! An update! I didn't read the chapter yet, but I wanted to thank you. I'm so happy you didn't forgot this story, and to read that you plan to have it finished made my day.
Thank you so much!
PearlesantlRose chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Oh my, it would seem that they have arrived! I am so excited to see where this goes! Though I feel bad for Kanda and Allen.
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Not the mug! Poor little rabbit mug.
angelggirl13 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Can't wait for the next ch!
rAoMe chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
I. Love. You. so. much. right now! Indeed I have stayed with the story, and when I got the message saying there was a new chapter, i thought i was just seeing things, but nope, there was a new one! Well, at least now we know that you didnt die or anything...that would be awful... but i just hope others are as thrilled to read this new chapter as I was.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Glad to see Kanda might be on the way to mending.
Irene Gerke chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
Welcome back :)

It may have been a minute since your last update, but the fact that I remember your story so well that I didn't need to refresh my memory before reading is proof of much I continue to enjoy it.

I wish I could leave a more detailed review, however I am running on little sleep for the last couple of months and my sleep deprived mind isn't up to the task.

I did want to make sure you know that I will continue to look forward to the updates no matter the time that lapses between them.
Treasure Family chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
More please.
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
I'm glad you updated - I look forward to see what happens next!
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »