Reviews for the art of boxes
Emilio Millo chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Reading this chapter results to funny to me. Quinn singing a song of Mumford and Sons when years laters Dianna Agron ended marrying one of the members of that band. It's a good connection.
TheFabDonna chapter 14 . 10/13/2017
No matter how many times I read your stuff, I'm still amazed and awe'ed by your prose. I/ just so freakin' beautiful I can't even.
SpurBoy chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Reading this story, it's as good the second time as it was the first. You have a real gift with words and do a wonderful job of evoking the feelings and headspace of Quinn. One moment that I found unexpectedly sweet & powerful was when Quinn gave Mimi as the answer to the crossword and told Rachel that she did listen to her. I wish everyone had that person in their life. I hope you keep writing. Thanks.
iconicplatonic chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Love the story. Icarus made wings because he and his father Daedalus were imprisoned in a by King Minos of Crete and they were using them to escape btw.
alexisquinn chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
*sobs* so beautiful :') so much love and pain and and and *starts wailing*
Anyway, kudos to you person! I really liked this fic. And your creative ways of describing Quinn's feelings. Definitely one of my favourites :)
gamingbookworm chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I got all teary at the last paragraph.
Beatriz chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
this was lovely, and i'm sad that i made it to the end so quickly. thank you for sharing, i really enjoyed it.
DRD4Exonlll7Repeat chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Yay, Naked and Famous namedrop!
Ms.Informed13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ok, I know you haven't updated this story in like two years and I have only read one chapter but I can't even. This is quite possible- no, quite probably the single best story I have read on FanFiction. The depth of your writing is amazing and all of the abstract things like that last line just draw me in and now I'm going to go hole myself up and finish binge reading this because it's just amazing. Just wanted to let you know!
Draenator chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
The line about being unable to escape from the smoke from a fire started by your own matches? Right in the personal feels.
tucker7513 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Your story is absolutely adorable. I love every single chapter of this story!
potatoerok chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
This story is brilliant. Like stay-up-till-one-reading-it brilliant. It's stories like these that remind me that there are so many talented people in the world, whose words have so much to offer. Even if it remains at 14 chapters indefinitely I thank the author for a truly amazing story.
Eyghon chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
That was wonderful, and beautiful
arsto chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Good job! Thanks for sharing.
mander5000 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this but it's still amazing.