Reviews for Where the Wild Things Are
Ngie chapter 11 . 4/22
Wow, thas was beautiful. The chemistry between Maura and Jane was fabulous. Thanks for sharing this very unique gemme :)
Radleks chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Loved this!
mholder chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
This story was just lovely. I really liked how it showed adult women moving past their fears and talking things out. It was a pleasure to read. It's not marked complete but hasn't been updated forever, so I'm assuming this is 'the end." Thanks for entertaining us.
mac-tire-dubh chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Just recently came across this story, and I have loved it! Love the way you write Jane and Maura together, love the disclaimers and author's notes, just generally love your style. I see it has been a while since the last update,but it's not marked complete...more, please?
Sarah chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
OMG! This Fing ROCKS! I just love how you give Maura a personality. Awesome work, waiting for the next chapter to come.
Anon chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Re-reading this and it still makes me gasp and cry and smile.
Pretend human being still breaks my heart. Gah.
bkppr1066 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Smut? Who needs smut? THIS chapter was about a 12 on the incredibly sexy meter. Amazing fire.
bkppr1066 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
It took a while for me to get around to reading this. And I whacked my forehead for not finding it earlier. (I do that a lot; it's why I vaguely resemble a Neanderthal).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the understated, subtle approach you are taking to the development of their relationship. Real life is not fireworks and symphonies; it's usually terrified baby steps and a lot of ass-falling. You make it so easy to empathize with these characters. I am definitely favoriting this story. And the author too, I think.

More soon, please!
cstarj chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I asked in the middle of my proposal, "Do you have a question you were going to ask?" This was after five minutes of hearing the list of why we were so perfect for each other. I guess that makes me Maura. :)
unicorn1111 chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Nice, definitely not the usual 'will you marry me' story, but nice.
Beatrie chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I am really enjoying their interactions. Smart and sassy, protective, and so very human. Thanks
yjdyjdfh chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
That was beautiful.
Brucas4ever chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Great chapter! They are so cute!
fergz1 chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Sweet.
ArcadiaArden chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Never have stage fright for a story so many of us enjoy :)