Reviews for Desperately Wanted: One Family That Gives a Damn
rosebudgirl chapter 12 . 4/1
I just found this story-so good! Poor Dean! Your characters were spot on!
Yorushike chapter 12 . 3/9
Hi,
very well written and absolutely heart wreaching. I think you got the characters spot on. (Well we don't know enough about Jess to actually get her spot on or off :), but I liked your Jess.)
Dean in my eyes always suffered from: "Watch out for Sammy." in a way that neither Sam nor his dead ever truly undestood. For no one to ever asked who HE is, for HIM to be safe, to always be second or rather third. That's something you got across very well and even though the story was slightly AU it didn't feel much like it.
Anyways great story, greetings
Yorushike
ManySkills chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Holy cow this is so awesome. I never considered how awesome Jessica might have been. Maybe SPN will pick up on this idea and write an alternate history or something, letting us meet her after all. The idea that she could commandeer the room with 3 strong Winchesters is just amazing.
Nadamalki chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
that was amazing! thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
God this story is just so beautiful, it breaks my heart but warms it at the same time! It's honestly brilliant, thanks for an amazing story :)
Aussie-mel chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
I loved this. I love Jess in this, even getting near the end and knowing how it would end for her, I was hoping that she wouldn't die and would go with the boys. Your portrayal of Dean is great, I love how he is so vulnrable in this but trying to hide it. Though in parts there I was really starting to hate Sam's selfishness and not being able to see how his brother was hurting. Jess was brilliant though. Loved how she tried to be there for Dean even when he wouldn't let her. Great work.
Anise Nadiah chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
That is beautiful. I so love your Jo though john and sam really pissed me off in this. especially sam. he's so selfish.. but all and all this is epic thank you. definitely goes to my fav :)
timetowaste247 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
I really enjoyed your story and I'm glad I found it.
agrove chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
No! Everything was finally coming together by some miracle and then Jess died. I get why she had to but it still sucks. Great ending and I love Dean apologizing for being selfish. Absolutely amazing job!
Rita chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
I find it hard to feel sorry for Sam. He is such an ass.
AlecDeanFan chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
So, despite the title and the first couple of chapters this was just a way to make Dean out as the selfish bad guy? I don't think so. There were two people in that family that was selfish and it certainly wasn't Dean.
jo1966 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Well I enjoyed that story. An unusual take on how the boys got back together, never been done before. But it really worked and was in keeping with the show. Great writing. Thanks for the story.
sassckles chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
WOW! What a story! No, really - I absolutely LOVED it! And I can honestly say, in the last chapter I knew what you had to do - but I was seriously hoping you might change the storyline because I love 'your' Jess. If there really is an alternate ending - I would love to see it if it exists. Great story - well done!
AislinnRose chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful story. Really liked how it tied in with the start of the series. An enjoyable read.
AislinnRose chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
I love this story. You can really feel the way Dean feels lost.