Reviews for God Complex
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Poor Michael! You have no idea how much I wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be okay. I figured he'd break down sooner or later but this was painfully hard to read. Poor Michael.

And Casey! The man can actually feel! Sure, I knew that already but to see him display such emotion was just wow. I'm glad he was there for Michael when he needed him the most.

And I already knew Rick and Billy would be fine. It's too bad nobody had a morphine lollipop like in that one episode where Rick gets shot, though. (I've been watching the episodes online.)

I imagine their recovery wasn't easy but them being okay is what really matters. Although for a split second I thought this whole story would turn out to be Michael planning then adjusting it to avoid this ever happening. But of course, he is not God so there was no way he could have predicted all of this.

Man, this was a great, great story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
So sorry but I can't take the time to review this chapter because two of my favorite me are dying! Why? Why?! Not that I'm complaining because this is awesome but still!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
You really made the guys suffer this time. I love it! The only thing left to do to them is torture by electrocution. Although, Casey did say he was kind of immune to it even if he does start talking Russian gibberish. They must be scarred for life. I imagine the four of them comparing their best/worst battle scars over drinks. Lol Great chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
He did it. He actually did it! Hooray for Michael! Sure, the mission's over but there's no time to celebrate considering three members are still unaccounted for. Let's see how they're doing.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Goooooooo Michael! I knew he'd do it. I never doubted him for a second. Okay, maybe just a split second but I truly regret my lack of faith in our fearless leader.

This was intense! Loved every bit of it! Poor Billy, hope he gets better soon as well as Rick. Sounds like he'll have quite the headache once this is all over.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
This is one emotional chapter! Michael's guilt over everything wrong that happens, Billy feeling responsible for Rick staying behind, Casey not being able to do more and Rick...well, who knows what he's going through. My poor heart hurts at seeing them suffer. I hope things improve soon.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
They left Rick behind and Billy's dying from possibly malaria... Could things get any worse? I probably shouldn't have said that, huh?
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
The action was awesome! This was great! I need to know what happens so I'll see you in the next chapter. Incredible job with this chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Of course Billy's sick. Why wouldn't he be? Oh, man... They're going to get killed! I blame Michael. If someone dies it'll be all his fault. He could have easily put his over controlling ego aside and ask for help but instead he does the foolish thing as to tackle it all by himself. Sure, he's got his team but Billy's sick, Rick's still new and Casey's still human. They can't do this alone. -sigh-

I have to wake up in three and a half hours then work for six more but I can't stop reading. Thanks for that. :P
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Ok, I can't be the only one a little annoyed at Michael's behavior. The man is completely out of control! What good is being part of a team if you don't bother listening to them. Sometimes in order for things to work, control has to be shared. I hope someone punches him or at least gives the good old, "I told you so."

After everything is said and done, I hope Michael learns a valuable lesson. I just hope it doesn't come at a high price...
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Michael really shouldn't get so cocky. He, better than anyone, should know how screwed up things can get within seconds. As glad as I am that he wasn't too hurt after the explosion I wish he'd learned something from the experience. Like being a bit more careful. And he should really pay more attention to what Rick is saying. He's the new guy not stupid.

I hope he learns that he can't control everything and to trust others to help if even just a bit. To the next chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I feel like I'm watching a movie except for the part where I'm actually reading. This is getting bloody good! I'd write a bit more but you ended this chapter with Michael and Rick more than likely getting blown into a million pieces so if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out what happens. Great chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Great first chapter. It really gives me a sense as to how controlling Michael really is. But in the end it will all work out according to plan because Michael plans for everything. Who am I kidding, this is going to go straight to hell and more than likely end with Billy in the hospital. I can't wait!
penless chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
I hope that you'll forgive my utter laziness for missing a few chapters' worth of reviews. I just sort of plowed right on through til the end!

I don't think I can ever adequately thank you for this fic. It is amazing and riveting and so, so much more than I could have ever dared hope for. You took my "Billy with marlaria" prompt and turned it into something really special. You have me floored with how prolific you are! Between your ffnet account and your lj account you have an incredible amount of stories. Just, wow.

This is a story that rises to the top. I shall return to it often. Thank you for blowing my mind. You are truly one in a million; a rare breed. I will always look forward to more from you.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Totally awesome story, and great chapter. Loved it. :)