Reviews for Home
Maeeflower chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awwwwww
maryolinealcala chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awww that was so cute... I'm literally crying right now. You really moved me to tears. You did an amazing job.
maneu chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Brennan did the right thing to protect both, Christine and Booth.
plume-d-imagination chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwww ... it's so cute 3 love it ! Where's next chapter ? LoL ! ) Good beginning, by the way ! (Sorry, I'm french)
LondonLi chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm so glad you're writing this. I can see Booth being angry, but Brennan would never be capricious. She had to make a terrible choice that actually maintained their original lives and I think you're doing a great job with your interpretation of her. Thanks for posting!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Good for Booth! Yep, I've been wondering what Pelant did to the alarm clock, and your explanation is as plausible as any. I'm glad that Booth has a chance to see both Bones and Christine, and hope that they go on the run together! Great storyline, great writing - going hand in hand.
alexindigo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Good story. :) I know what you mean about the Brennan-bashing! I have no clue what show some 'fans' watch if they can't even understand Brennan's motivation for taking Christine and leaving. Booth's career and his livelihood, especially in relation to Parker is at stake here, so I will never not think that she did the right thing here. Smh at some fans...

This was an intriguing insight into what would happen when B&B meet again. I've often wondered about the immense guilt that Brennan would be carrying around over her decision to leave Booth and to take his child away from him.

Having said that, I have to say that the finale was the best thing that HH and Co have put out since any episode before the 100th. I'm actually looking forward to S8 now and this is from someone who did not enjoy S7 at all except for the finale.

Thanks for sharing! )
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm going with either some sort of jamming equipement or some sort of bugging device in the clock. Explosives would be eas to find and hard to explain. But I do agree that Booth doesn't had Bones, he hates whats happening to them. Good one.
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Kove it so far. I too don't underwstand the Brennan hate. I totally agree with and understand why she did what she did. And how it all camedown in the episode, even though he didn't like it, I believe Booth understood too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
YAY! I love your stories! I can't wait to see where this one is going!