Reviews for Electra Complex
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
heros visit
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
You had some really cool details here (capitalizing 'Him,' calling it the 'Ring of a Thousand Years,' etc), and I like the shortness of the sentences, you did a good job mimicking Bakura's thinking and it made for a cool narration. And now I'm going to go re-read Resonance! :)

Good job on this, and keep it up!

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Even though it was short, this was exciting! :D I liked the movement of the piece, and how you tackled the whole question about their separate and also shared identities, I know that's what gave me so much trouble xD So that moment when he shouts out to them all was really cool, I liked it :D Great job, and thank you for writing this!
Chicary chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I don't know why I keep forgetting Bakura is a part of Zorc, maybe it's the result of me having watched the dub again to remind myself about this character. The Thief King and Yami Bakura as one person, that's my belief as well. Nice job!
OxEyed chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
What I appreciated about this fic was that it gives a clear solution for the "who is Bakura" problem, while at the same time leaving enough wiggle room for there to be multiple explanations as to what that exactly means. I really enjoyed the end, especially. Leaving the Ring alone again gave the whole fic an added sense of finality that really made the story more meaningful. Good luck!