Reviews for Some Ghosts
EzwithaZ chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love this. It's really well written. Great job xx
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Beautiful job. I love this. The inclusion of Emma, and her perceptiveness and caring. It truly, in Blaine's case, does take a village.
UConnHusky90 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I am so glad to have found this! I'd read your work on livejournal for months and really enjoyed all your stories. This one just tears your heart out. Poor Blaine, you just want to take him home with you.
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Poor Blaine, not a good sitch to be in ! Great story, well written !
snowangellms chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love this and would love to see you continue this! Even if you don't, great job!
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i'm BAWLING at this but you have inspired me GREATLY! I can't say more because my computer is going to die and I'm crying and words are failing but YES! THIS! T_T D I'm happy and crying? lol. Weird I know but SO GOOD!
RWHGFan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That last line is one that pulls on your heart strings
forgettheworld chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I really enjoyed this, good work :)
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
It was really good. Really.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love Emma.
Keiri Bradon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Damn girl. I like you :)

One, because my name is Lauren too.

Two, you go to Norte Dame - I live in Indiana and I'm going to apply there next year.

But three, and most importantly, your stories kick ass.

Keep it up :)
fadedglass chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really liked this. Its nice to see a fic that concentrates on the guidance part of Emma's character, and i don't think i've ever seen a Blaine/Emma story. I hope to see more of your writing :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
a goodone
thisloveisours-xo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Poor Blaine! I kinda want to see more of this... Like Emma going to the teachers, what will happen to Blaine.. stuff like that ha
madzhatterz chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really liked the idea of Emma mothering Blaine, and the insight into his home life that we have never really seen before. Also it was interesting as although Blaine did doubt his sexuality once with Rachel, we never see his struggle with acceptance like we have with Kurt. It was a really nice story, well done and thank you!