Reviews for Parallel Opposites
chrymore chapter 1 . 4/8
extremely awesome story! plese uptade this awesome story!
bleuishmeh chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I cannot count the number of times I burst out laughing...it was just so are seriously opposites
Moon Phoenix Yukira chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
I kinda want a separate fanfic of parallel 2718 now, so kawaii~ Please update soon!
Ana chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
i love your histori follow please
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
update please...plz plz plz plz...
Allen chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
I love sweet alternative kyoya
yourlilimaxilove chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
Oh my god this is so good. Please update soon 3. I specially love how Tsuna is able to act all cool like that (I love that side of Tsuna, even more than I like Tsunayoshi). Please continue! Thanks for reading this and thanks for writing this Let me just say again: This is absolutely amazing and I love it so much. I’ve interannaly screamed a few times while reading this and it needs to be continued! It’s awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Im loving this so far!
AngeliqueSora chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Yays! finally got to read this story! it's soo good that I finished all the chapter within 30 mins! * hearts * awww... tsuna... kyoya knows that u're not his lover... as expected of kyoya since he is really perceptive... hahaha! the guardians personalities are hilarious! * laughs * tsuna seems to want to stay in that world though... i wonder does he ever want to come back thn? it would be interesting if both parallel worlds meet each other though! that would be epic! maybe a plot twist? * heehee * tsunayoshi on the other hand though... hiabri has his hands full... i wonder would he rape hibari just cause he is longing for his kyoya and has no way of relieving himself? * oops * that would be funny too... maybe not soo funny... considering what hibari would do... i guess bloodshed can be expected... ohh wells... I'm looking forward to the next update! and to language of flowers and seven too! :) hope the updates come soon... cheers!
nipsythephantomnose chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
Tsuuuna come back your hibari needs you! this is so good I'm so frustrated!
RaimonDamashiGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! please dont forget about tihs amazing fanfics 3
Zivyx chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Tsunayoshi wants affection and Tsuna wants to be Hibari
R. A Cross chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Oh no! Wonder what will happen
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
No me lo puedo creer! Tsuna! Regresa! Bueno... No, mejor no regreses. Estas mejor en el mundo 2. Tsunayoshi hace mas presencia en el mundo 1. Seguro Tsuna cuando vuelva a su mundo sera diferente. Espero que pronto se de cuenta de que ama a Hibari. Muy interesante lo que pasa en los dos gustaria ver como Tsuna en el mundo 2 muestra su sobreproteccion hacia Kyoya de una forma tan natural, como un reflejo. Una forma que haga que el Kyoya del mundo 2, se de cuenta que también quiere a ese Tsuna... Después de todo es su mismo amante
Allykrau chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
Ohhhh Hibari liiiiikes him xD I love you for updating this so quickly, really :D