Reviews for Parallel Opposites
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 7/9
Ugwahh even tho it was short it was kinda a fun read, too bad it's discontinued x
But a dame-hibari is cho cute x) reminds me of a doujin where he is a Dame
HaPPy2901 chapter 1 . 5/8
Seppuku! You're kidding right? I think you shouldn't force yourself in writing this story. I would say that this story is good I love it in fact but alas if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be.
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This
Kurodekira chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Please don't resort to seppuku as much as I wish you would publish the rest of the story I understand. It's ok that you don't continue. No matter what anyone says I think you will be the inspiration of many future fanfic writers you've developed a new concept and hath sparked my imagination. I hope all is well with whatever oh chose to do.
Allykrau chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Come on, no seppuku xD things like this happen :3 just wanted to say, I really loved this story and am sad that it ends here but you shouldn't force yourself to anything
Do what you you like, you're the author :D
DragonClaw827 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Whaaat? Darn it.
BlackShadow1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
aww this was rather interesting, but thankyou for not forcing yourself to try and continue this story. goodluck in whatever you try and do
LostFairyMantic chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Oh my god, I love this.

It's so funny hearing Tsuna saying " invertebrate" and stuff. IDK why. XD
Allykrau chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
XD ohhh this is so awesome X3 loved it :3
AoiHikaru chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Gah! The orginialiy blinds me! Nah just kidding this is just too great!
Zivyx chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
merrp
AngeliqueSora chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
* yays * finally an update! been waiting quite a while for this story and the others too * teehee * thks for the update! ;) woah! now we have two hibaris in nanimori! my my i wonder what is going to happen to nanimori now * smirks * and what's with byakuran? why is he suddenly soo willing to help tsuna get back to his own world? and he seems rather tame too * shocked * bt lambo was just such a sad poor thing what an evil tsuna! how could he even think of throwing a baby out of the window?! this is soo not our darling innocent little tsuna bt still this tsuna seems like quite the bully himself i bet those bullies never thought that our tsuna is soo amazing and capable of 'taking care' of those trashes * smirk * i wonder why does reborn want to keep this a secret? what sort of evil plan is he concocting right now hmmm? * smirks * * laughs * well whatever plan that reborn is coming up with must definitely be interesting * excited * hope that u'll update soon ya! * winks * ;)
erza chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Awesome ! Nice plot
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
This will never stop being funny to read.