Reviews for Pythagorean Fidelity
carrotmusic chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Just love it. I can see it being just like this. Thanks for sharing.
Vulcan Rider chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I LOVED the name Randy McRandypants.

This chapter had my heart breaking. I went through a handful of tissues. That they love each other so much is palpable, that his life doesn't REALLY lend itself to relationships...well, I think I actually can finally understand that.

I just loved this story, from the very first part (Restless Sinner, was it?) and was absolutely thrilled to pop in to FF and find that this part was added. It really explained everything and made the whole "sharing" thing understandable. Not to mention that I freaking LOVE how much the two of them are alike. I love how their sentences are exact, almost word for word.

Most of all, I love that Stephanie has finally come (and cum and cum) into her own and learned that it's okay to do something just for herself to feel good, and even though she really got more out of it than she was originally looking for, I love that she learned to give in to her desires without guilt.

You really gave Steph so many great lines in here, especially when she was baiting Ranger about trusting Les and she made all those comments about Les in bed. I could smell the jealousy wafting off of Ranger. :-) Great story and I'd love to see them each after a bit of time down the road. I think they could make it work. Perhaps you'll think about another part with them all having dinner at Ranger's mom's house. :-)
Great work. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Maggie M.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I read this part one on Plum Archives site and loved it. I was thrilled to see on here that you posted part two. I was shocked when I read the first story, but oddly thrilled for Stephanie for growing a set and going after what she wanted...as well as having a healthy FRIENDSHIP with Joe without adding the parts that made them not work.

I absolutely LOVE Lester in this. He's absolutely REAL and honest about exactly what he wants and he talks to her. He trusts her with his past. And he lets her know that he "likes" her. :-) I love that part.

The sex between them is insanely hot, too. Great work.
Maggie M.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Ohhhh good work.
JerseySue chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Does that "End" mean THE END, story over, kinda End or End of Part Two, kinda end? Cause I am REALLY hoping that it's the later! We need to get to know Ranger a little better between the sheets! And hell, I'm sure Steph could use some more Ranger lovin'! Aaaaand, if you are feeling adventurous, a Steph sandwich would be brilliant! LOL!

MOREMOREMOREMORE!
sonomom chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Again I am intrigued by the story, and I wonder where It's going. At the same time I wonder, I don't really want to know. Every beginning has an ending and I don;t see a happy one here...but that's not the end of the world. This type of story is not my favorite to read, and yet I find I can't stay away...the hallmark of a good storyteller. I love the title. I can't say I love the story, but I can say I won't forget it. It won't mesh with the hundred other fanfics I'll read this year. It stands alone. Really great job.
Kim's Mum chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
very hot, if they can make it work good on them.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
End? What? NO... Please continue this story!
Barb4psu chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Don't end there! It's getting real good! Love their crazy conversations too
Lilmissunderstood87 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
NO NOT THE END! Whats going to happen next please, please I need more!
casey's aunt chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Can't wait for the second part of this one. Very interesting.
Danababy1076 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ooooooo... So glad to get the alert for this story!
latetolove chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
As confused as the characters seem to be about this unique relationship triangle in this story, it is incredibly well defined for the reader who really pays attention to your words.

This story is fresh, untraditional, edgy and blunt.

Les is written well here. Watch it! He skimmed dangerously close to sappy in his 'feelings' explanation to Stephanie. Fortunatly he recovered nicely by just wanting sex because he was horny. Nice save.

His vague reference to how he got back to Jersey after being burned seems like it would be an intriguing story in its own right.
JayChey chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I am so excited about these extra parts! You write them so real and raw its amazing! I can't wait to read more.
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Interesting way to make a relationship. Can't wait for more