Reviews for Meow
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Interesting

Different, which is good

toungue has a 'U' in it, and thief: 'I' before 'E', except after 'C'. Sorry, OCD. Doesn't really matter.
grey eyed blond chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
you're thinking of making it into a series? oh, please don't. this pointless, boring drivel should be removed, not continued.
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh dear - Susan will not be pleased...snigger snigger snigger...too bnad there isn't any more.
Black Crystall Dragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Icouldn't log good story. PLEASE continue!
Silverfyshxin chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Some of it doesn't quite work, but it's good and I can't wait for the sequel, when you get around to it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Ridcully stopped, closed his mouth and went back to eating.

A sensible idea for a wizard. *grin*

I think Doc *Death of cats* would have a holster

for his scythe tho!
Aiyh-Sa chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Aww, Death of Cats is so cute, and so is Death of Rats! Please do the next chapter really soon, this first chapter is brilliant! I can't wait to see where Lobsang and Susan go on their date, and how Susan will react to having Death's cats and the Death of Rats following her! :) Please continue! -
AikoNamika chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I LOVE THIS! *snickers* But...The skeleton kitten just doesn't really work...I mean, it's the kitten of two _alive_ parents, right?
helzybob chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
i think you need a spellchecker, no offense meant :)

definately needs to be a serial, i thought it was a bit short so will be waiting for next chapter! i think they could get in the way of the watch, that could be funny too. thanx for writing :)
dreamkin chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
heheheheheheh- amsuing certainly. Yes, this could have may possiblities, meeting up with Gaspode, playing in The A-M Times office, stealing food form Dibbler-actually maybe not the last one.

Just a coupla things - check your spelling as VimesLady says and please continue :)
Twist chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Cute. I like cats too. Only problem is that I'm allergic to them. *sigh* So please continue this. And please don't be too mean to dear old Lobsang.
VimesLady chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Hmm. I just finished a review saying not to put all one's trust in a spellchecker. Nonetheless, a spellchecker can be a very useful item. That was a hint.

You're playing a little too loose with the canon for my tastes. I'm almost sure that Death didn't have a childhood and that Susan wasn't around his place that much when she was three. I am very sure that Death of Rats is the only spin-off that exists, and if a Death of Cats did exist, it wouldn't be born of two mortal cats.
emma chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
A nice, if strange, start to the fic. Looking forward to reading about the date. Please update soon. Nice work! _