Reviews for Do not trust me
Aerlevith chapter 41 . 9/1/2017
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I really liked how you gave life to Caroline, and the double-edged sword that is her power. I also loved how she poses a challenge to Loki, who sometimes seems to be way too intelligent and powerful for his own good, and I couldn't help but squealing like a little girl when I read about your star-gazing scenes. For someone like me, who loves the night sky and everything related to it, reading about the descriptions of Asgardian sky was so exciting!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Wonderful job and great plot
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Keep up this awesome work _
RevedeMorte chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
Loki is not religious. That defeats the purpose of having the God of mischief in the story. Why do you keep shoving that in there? It takes a good story and destroys it. Nothing against Christianity, but it just doesn't fit.
nessieh-42 chapter 28 . 9/21/2016
I love this chapter! I enjoyed how you wrote it. Paraphrasing from "Beautiful Creatures", God is the Creator of all, who am I to say what He has or has not created? You did that perfectly!
Elanya21 chapter 41 . 8/15/2016
Worst ending ever! What a tease!
Elanya21 chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
I mean no disrespect but this story suffers from English Second Language. It needs serious editing. It's also seems very immature so I assume you are young. But keep writing and I'm sure you'll improve.
Elanya21 chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Caroline can transport to her home but has to take a cab to get to the tower? She has way too many powers and is also able to get several degrees in a few years while working full time for Tony?! Also the Christian thing?! A person with her powers wouldn't believe in the literal Bible I.e. Adam and Eve. Also I'm a stickler for proper spelling and grammar so you need to edit. But I'll keep reading for know to see if it gets better.
CallMeElijah chapter 20 . 5/10/2016
...I'm going to be honest here...you lost me as a reader of this fic once you had Loki praying and believing in God and Jesus, because that's just WAYYY too far over in left field in my opinion...
KaiaSnowfall chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Aw, lauren, that's where you went wrong. Tony doesn't have a serious setting, I think it was removed when he was a kid
Guest chapter 36 . 7/8/2015
Please keep on writing the story.
DeleteAccount1233546735281346 chapter 36 . 6/20/2015
I love this story so much. Please update! :)
CayleeRenee chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
Please tell me you didn't abandon the story... it's so beautiful. Please keep writing. Their relationship is amazing and it just got to the best part!
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Is that even a question worth asking?
*coughcoughCRIMINALMINDLOKIcoughcough*