Reviews for The Pregnancy Chronicles
Joel chapter 9 . 1/8
There are baby showers in Australia
Sophie Watson chapter 2 . 1/6
Hahahaha ginny... poor ginny! Awwww... she is pregnant! Yay!
RoseGirlXS chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
I imagine that if Harry and Ginny's second child ends up being a girl, they'll name her "Lily," after Harry's mother.
phngolovely chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Amazing story
Donald Duck chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
Amazing i love it
Ana Landois chapter 11 . 7/21/2017
I can't remember my account. I've read this story so many times, I love it, it makes me cry with happiness. Congratulations! Write me to if you wan't to chat.
angelmvidales chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
I love it please let there be a sequel
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
I am from Pakistan (asia) and even their we have baby showers anyway nice chapter carry on the good wotk!
lulu chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
cool chapter
nithika chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
im reading this the 2nd tikme
it so awesome
continue writing
ann chapter 11 . 2/2/2017
continue this plz plz plz
LpsDerpCatAJ chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
I'm not in the UK I live in the US but I don't know any people having a baby shower cuz I have one aunt and she had children before I was alive, and I don't think my sister wants children if she gets married, I might have some but I'd adopt them (im gay) But this is really good! Keep up the work gal! 030
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
I think it is really sweet the way Teddy fears that people won't love up and I think that this [for want of a better word] series is a perfect follow-up from the last story.
SeekerIce20571 chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Poor Harry. Loved the story! Great ending.
bibbidi bobbidi booyah chapter 11 . 5/26/2016
I love your story but breastfeeding as a form of birth control isn't an old wives tale. The hormone prolactin that is responsible for lactation and milk production also acts on other hormones to prevent the egg being released. Its actually used in some birth control pill.
I do love your story though, i think its really sweet!