Reviews for The Time Lord Empire
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Lost interest at the part where 'Humans are better than that'...

I support the military 'Jar heads' for a war of genocide against the traitor species and the destroyer species...

As well as of course every Xeno in existence...

I was also quite annoyed by the fact that Starfleet is a bloody exploratory and diplomacy instead of a military!
Yinko chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Would have been easier if you just called them Racnoss. Took me till you named their ships for me to be able to google an image of them.
Bob White chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
So that little genocide attempt no longer counts. Lets rescue and then tell the swine responsible all about everything and then become friends, even though these very people were the ones personally responsible for murdering a lot of children? I mean, If you had Hitler and the Nazi government at your mercy, you would be all friendly, right? How about just leaving them to die in space? Or better yet, torture the crap out of them, blow up their planets and THEN leave them to die in space?
inuboy86 chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
I'm really glad this story is alive, please keep it going.
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
The Minbari really don't know when to shut the hell up.

No cozying up with Delenn...the fact that Sheridan shacked up with the Minbari after she almost got humanity exterminated and had that haybrid kid with her in canon always made me want to yak.
Selias chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Any chance of these Time Lords, or the ones from your other stories, running into The Doctor (or any other Time Lords from the Doctor Who universe)?
goddragonking chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
...yawn
Amonits chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
To be honest I don't know If this story is serious or It's a joke like a crack fic.

I won't continue reading, this is just stupid.
Amonits chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I think that I will say again, I know that there is a lot of chapters after this one, but you are still giving too much technology in too little time 100 years? and they have all that technology?

It's impossible, I hope that in the next chapters there is not so many developments in technology but I know that they will.

If they have all this technology why would they care to return to the Milky way?
It so much an overkill that's not even funny or worth It...
Amonits chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I have to say that this is absurd, pocket universes? really? in 6 years they develope that?
6 years after a war that cost them everything except they homeworld?

If in that 6 years they develope technologies comparable to the Alteran, what should I expect in 5000 years? the Vorlons and Shadows will be ants or less than that...

I know that humanity want revenge, but developing this kind of technology in so little time, is at least unrealistic.
Amonits chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I think that the technology is advancing VERY quickly, the ZPM was invented by the Alterans in SG, but they were a civilization of millions of years.

I can accept that after 1000 years and the development of new power source they discovered the ZPM.

But not in 3 years after a war, were ALL the resources should be spent in rebuildning and having new things for the people that lost their world(colonies).
Amonits chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Nice and interesting begining :D

This 'teleport' technology is very strange in the way that not only was able to transport entire planets, but ships and single persons!
You need to correct that, were is the energy to transport a single person to another galaxy? :P

Other thing is that what the president said about the government, while It's a godd idea politicians will be always politicians, the best way to have a good government in my opinion is like the Alterans in Stargate and the Asgard or even the Minbari, have a council of the best people in every area.
One for military, workers, science, medicine, etc
Selias chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
So, the Time Lords evolved into giant assholes?
The DCG chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Well.. this fic was damn interesting for the first 10 chapters, then you crashed rather hard.

I ended up skipping parts to flat out jumping ahead to see if it got any better... it didn't