Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
Beth-TauriChick chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
This was absolutely brilliant. I loved it fron start to finish. Veronica and Dean would be amazing together, but their relationship could never be normal or perfect. You wrote this so well! Just wanted to let yoy know how much I enjoyed it :)
JellicoCat chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Wonderful story, enjoying it a lot. You have captured the characters superbly. Great humor. Dean was made for Veronica!
Crowley'sDarling4eva chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
did u even read this chapter before u posted it? i could hardly understand it and half the sentences were missing. u really need to proof read ur chapters first. i have no idea wat this chapter was even about. piss poor work when the rest of ur story was really good. were u just lazy or drunk or what wen u wrote this?
pikpocket chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
loving the story! Please update soon.
MelBelle033 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to see how things go with her dad. Update soon!
Megan chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Great story! Love the Dean and Veronica. You do a superb job getting "the voice" of each character.
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love the idea of Dean and Veronica. I use to watch that show all the time. Oh and you could do a cameo appearance by Veronica's friend. I forgot her name but it's the same actress who plays Jo ha ha. I loved the Logan and Dean confrontation.
MelBelle033 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Wow great chapter! Dean and Veronica actually hooked up, finally! I loved how Sam seemed all smug when he got back and found them cuddling on the couch. I feel bad for Dean though, I can't believe he actually fell for that bull Sam fed him. Update soon, can't wait for the next chapter!
VMars lover chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
nfinneman chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I LOVE this story! Dean/Veronica is great! Hopefully there's another update soon!
MelBelle033 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Really great loved the Veronica and Dean moments! Hope the next chapter is up soon, update soon!
VMars lover chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
MelBelle033 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This is really great! Hope the next chapter will be up soon!
VMars lover chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Vanessa chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Soooo Good. I really hope you continue with this.