Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
devils daughter1993 chapter 6 . 3/11
did u even read this chapter before u posted it? i could hardly understand it and half the sentences were missing. u really need to proof read ur chapters first. i have no idea wat this chapter was even about. piss poor work when the rest of ur story was really good. were u just lazy or drunk or what wen u wrote this?
pikpocket chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
loving the story! Please update soon.
FNL-33fan chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to see how things go with her dad. Update soon!
Megan chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Great story! Love the Dean and Veronica. You do a superb job getting "the voice" of each character.
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love the idea of Dean and Veronica. I use to watch that show all the time. Oh and you could do a cameo appearance by Veronica's friend. I forgot her name but it's the same actress who plays Jo ha ha. I loved the Logan and Dean confrontation.
FNL-33fan chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Wow great chapter! Dean and Veronica actually hooked up, finally! I loved how Sam seemed all smug when he got back and found them cuddling on the couch. I feel bad for Dean though, I can't believe he actually fell for that bull Sam fed him. Update soon, can't wait for the next chapter!
VMars lover chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
nfinneman chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I LOVE this story! Dean/Veronica is great! Hopefully there's another update soon!
FNL-33fan chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Really great loved the Veronica and Dean moments! Hope the next chapter is up soon, update soon!
VMars lover chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
FNL-33fan chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This is really great! Hope the next chapter will be up soon!
VMars lover chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Vanessa chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Soooo Good. I really hope you continue with this.
KaityDid66 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012