Reviews for picking up the pieces
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
Awwwwww a beautiful end to a wonderful story. I am just speechless - I really am.

Just beautiful.

I would love to read more of your fics when you write them.

Awwwwww again. x
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
I take back what I said about James Cunningham. I really felt sooooo very sorry for him in this chapter. I am pleased he didnt hurt Polly although it freaked everyone out.

Just goes to sow how grief affects people in different ways.

Another excellent chapter. Well done you.
GirlWednesday chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
Awwww no, I actualyl felt really sorry for him in this chapter.

I'm glad he saw the error of his ways and returned Polly.

Lenny and Nick were quite heroic IMO xx
GirlWednesday chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter.

Lenny was so in character, I could just picture him.

Jeff's reaction of dropping the phone was really good it really outlined his fear.

I hope they get to her soon xx
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
I can feel the tension and the drama all the way through. I could really picture this happening and could clearly see the scene play out between Dixie and Jeff. An incredibly well written chapter.

Excellent story and I hope to God Polly is OK and she is got to in time.

Update again soon. x
jessieleigh96 chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Omg i hope they find her! D:
jessieleigh96 chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
:O i hope they find polly! I wonder what jeff and dixie will do when they find out... Update soon? :D
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Jeff and Dixie are completely obliviuos arent they that their daughter has been kidnapped. Poor Zoe and nick. I hope they find Polly soon.

I felt sorry for Katie. She is clearly feeling guilty.

Good update. Will Jeff and Dixie have a happy ending? I hope so.

Update soon again. I have really enjoyed your fic. xx
GirlWednesday chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
That really is a serious problem!

This is really hotting up, especially as they are rounding everyone up.

I also thought the scene with Dixie and Jeff was a good touch as it showed contrast to the drama happening back at the department and how oblivious they are to the chaos that's about to unfold.

Also, I'm in two minds on who I agree with about whether or not you can see the wind.
GirlWednesday chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Blimey you weren'y lieng when you said this was dramatic because it sure was!

Lol I loved Polly's interactions with the rest of the staff, especially Lenny. She is so cute.

I can't believe he took her like that! He has some serious anger issues.
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
OMG. actual OMG. The b &\¿d. Poor Jeff and Dixie. I really thought things were looking up for them and they would be happy. I really didnt see this coming.

A great twist and I need to read more. Please update very very soon. x
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Loved the update. Jeff is really sweet towards Dixie. I gasped when she fell over, she must be the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to accidents.

Love this story. x
GirlWednesday chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Awwww so sweet I just caught up on all the chapters and they have all been very sweet especially when he was reunited with John and Sophia.
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Hillarious. Loved it. They really are like two children. I was smiling all throughout tje balloon incident.

Great chapter. Keep updating I love this story.
MrsJeffreyCollier chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Hi.

Loved the update. Reminds me I need to update mine.
Loved the drunk dixie dancing and I thought Nick was sweet in what he said. Jeff will be there for her no matter what.

Would like to read your oneshot

Keep writing. x