Reviews for The Reign of the Usurper and the Soiled Queen
SuperTechmarine chapter 13 . 4/15
Excellent story. I truly like the Lyanna/Robert dynamic, and how you didn't go with the romantic (misguided) route that Rhaegar ran off with her rather than kidnapping and raping her.

I eagerly await the next update and sincerely hope that Ser Jaime will suffer a hammer blow to his ribs.
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 13 . 1/21
I love the twist that Jamie was the masked night of Harrnel .I love also like how Lyanna how gives back what Robert dishes that basically the same person I feel wish why they seem to butt heads. Can't wait for more !
You need to update your story!
Jas chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Why aren't u writing anything or uploading. This fanfic is so spot on with character development and personality a and I'm in love and I'm kind of hacked off st the fact that its been months since an upload. Seriously.
Grumpywinter chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Hmm Can't wait to see what you have planned for Tywin's plot against Robert.
Grumpywinter chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I dont think Tywin would have killed Catelyn and tried to have Lyanna killed... he knew Robert would have suspected him immediately, this smells like one of Cersei's horrible ill planned schemes. I would say Mace Tyrell as a possible choice but I have never read him as in depth as I have Cersei.
Grumpywinter chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
A good chapter, though I am still pinning for Tywin to do what Robert asks him.
Grumpywinter chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
I think Tywin would have been ok with giving up Armory Loch without a second thought, Gregor he would be a tad frustrated with. but he would get over it in about a minute or two.

Cersei not getting married to a Baratheon, I want to say he wouldn't care for that too much, he just got his heir Jaime back after all.
Grumpywinter chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
This is a good turn out I think, Can't wait to see how you have this change the already written story.
Grumpywinter chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This was pretty good, I agree that Tywin shouldn't be so rewarded, acknowledged for joining the rebellion yes, but he waited and barely lost any of his men in the war until he sacked Kings Landing.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Grumpywinter chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This looks awesome, I hope Lyanna can keep Robert in shape and not let him become the broken shell he turned out to be.
Usurper chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
I love this and I love lyanna and Robert together! Please update soon!
Starkfan chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I love lyanna and Robert! And I love how you write!
Please update as soon as possible!
ColdHandsLuke chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I should have known it was Jaime! I think him dressing in plain armor threw me off.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Fantastic chapter. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one.