Reviews for Smitten
Alexis Feynman chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Dude. You need to have a warning for rape on this. This is not a healthy depiction of consent.
VivatRex chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow. That was the most realistic angel sex I've ever read. People seem to forget that Castiel is a bordeline invincible super-powered angelic being. Things are bound to be a little different with him, especially when a demon like Crowley is involved. I really enjoyed this. I love Crowstiel and there's just not enough of it out there.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That surprised me more than I could possibly say. In an extremely good way. Cas topping seems strange in this pairing...logical, but strange all the same. In other stories I've read Crowley's preyed on Cas' inexperience, but I like this one because it is more logical. Cas being the obviously "dominant species" I really liked this, awesome job. Interesting description of the...shall I say "coupling?"
Milocade chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Excellently written. My favourite pairing from the show; there isn't enough Crowley whump, or dom!Cas out there. i love the take on angel sex too, very original.
Alesia Blackwood chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow. I didn't think anyone could get the best of Crowley but this proved me wrong. Great piece. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012