Reviews for The Good Samaritan
Belker chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
hehe, Kamekona is a nice guy, he really is.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was great! You got Kamekona's voice down really well, and the interaction between him and the team was very fun to read. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i loved this story it was so funny.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Now that was definitely hilarious. I chuckled as soon as Danny pointed out to Kamekona that looking after Grace and looking after an injured Steve really weren't that different and it only got more amusing from there.

You did a brilliant job of capturing Kamekona's voice and mannerisms, as well as once again portraying Danny and Steve perfectly.

It was even harder this time to choose my favourite bit but I'm going to go with this because it is a textbook example of a Steve and Danny conversation;

"I'm good. What's wrong with… my kitchen?"

Danny cocked his head at him. "Saying that is some kind of reflex for you, isn't it? I mean, you'd still claim that if you were missing a limb or two, right?"

"Danny, could we just focus on the important things here? Kitchen, remember?"

I'm going to quote this too because it made me laugh out loud;

"You know, when I entered the kitchen I didn't think hey, look, there's some dirty dishes in here! It was more like oh my God, a bomb exploded in Steve's kitchen!"

I really enjoyed this.
shirik chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
i just love amikona! his heart is larger than his figure!

loved hurt steve that is under supervision of his ohana!
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hillarious! Really great light-hearted story. Can just picture this happening too! Great job
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was priceless. You really wrote a great humorous story and all the characters were in place. Thanks!
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great job! You captured everyone's voices perfectly. Very entertaining story.
idiot9 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh wow. Danny was so in character here it was scary:) Great job!
stront chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really enjoyed this! Looking forward to reading more from you
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great story. Lolll, it's easy to visualize Kamekona destroying Steve's kitchen. But he was still a good "guardian" for the injured SEAL.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh, that was precious! Loved Kamekona in this one. Poor Danny's gonna get stuck cleaning up Kamekona's mess. Poor guy (lol)

Great story. Hope to see more from you.
ocean chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Really loved this. Thanks for sharing.
sparkywriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This made me laugh out loud several times! Really needs to be an actual episode!
lanteaddicted chapter 1 . 5/31/2012