Reviews for This Budding Rose
Little Bird chapter 14 . 8/9
Nice fic, thanks!
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 4/13
I would really love it if you would write that sequel.
hervissa chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Oh, the feeling when one finishes a wonderful multi-chapter-y fanfiction.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS A REAL WORLD AND THINGS TO BE DONE
THERE IS ONLY RUMBELLE
FOREVER
MWHAHAHAHAHHHHHh

Ehm.

It's been a brilliant ride, this fic.
Full of feels and fluff and beauty and badassery and awesomeness.
AND HELL I LOVE IT :3

Really good ending, too - very nicely balanced mixture of canon and fanfiction.

HEheh.

So, this is me, returning to the reality because free time is a female dog and often decides to disappear just for the sake of it.

Keep writing - you're awesome :)

Also, I hope all's well in your life - and that you're gonna have a great week :)
hervissa chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Oh, Henry.
Darling Henry.

YES I'M ON BOARD WITH THE HENRY/PAIGE/GRACE SHIP
SET SAIL, CAPTAIN

Gosh, the Henry-Emma-Regina situation is so damn complicated...mum and mum and Evil Queen and Savior and just everything...

*sigh*

ONLY THE LAST CHAPTER TO GO
I DON'T WANT IT TO END
*sniff*

hervissa chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR PUTTING THE 'REGGIE LOVES HENRY' BIT IN THERE
As many flaws as Regina has, she does love her son.

Ehm.

Very, very interesting chapter - and I love the 'waaaait a second...APPLES?!' moment with Emma.
Yup, guurl, land without magic and all that...except when it isn't.
I'm insanely curious whether Henry will have to save her or if something else unexpected will happen...but no matter what, it's gonna be awesome :D

hervissa :)
hervissa chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Your insight into Rumple's thoughts and his past is simply brilliant.
Also, thank you so much for the bit about Milah - because her story is also a sad one. Abandoning her son was wrong, very, very wrong and - just as Rumple's Let It Go - can't really be forgiven, but...it doesn't make her evil. And I could write a paragraph about what I think about her and her perspective but that's not the point of this story nor this review.

Finally, finally they're sleeping together.
To feel the bodywarmth of another person is a feeling that's hard to describe - but we all know it's wonderful.
...I'm surprised Belle/Isobel didn't ask sooner - I mean, with Gold in the house? ;) :D

Eheheheh.

Beautiful chapter!

hervissa chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Belle's heart is swelling with both love for Rose and love for Gold and my shipping soul is sweeling because Rumbelle.

I don't really know what to write here - I'm afraid I've already said everything and I'd be only repeating myself.

Because as I read on through this beautiful, amazing story, I'm running out of adjectives to describe it with.

And this chapter? With Gold singing? And kisses happening? And just the whole thing?
I love it.

hervissa chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I'm now grinning like an idiot and I don't even care.

Childbirth is something that's, while most of the facts surrounding it are quite well-known, still something mysterious...and a bit scary.
But it's all worth it.

I absolutely LOVE the ending scene - overload of Rumbelle fluffiness and beauty the perfect mix for my tired-from-doing-physics-stuff brain.

Men being afraid of the birth process even though they're not the ones doing all the hard work...
Heheh.

Excellent chapter, this one!

hervissa chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
I finally realized what bugs me just a tiny little bit about this: where's Rumple's gorgeous car? A Cadillac, if I'm not mistaken?
...I like his car.
..iIt's like the '67 Chevy Impala the Winchesters have, only OUAT-ish...

Aaaaand it's something that in no way damages the story, so I'll just leave it hanging in here and won't talk about it again.

Great chapter, this one.
SHE WANTS THE G.
[After all, who in her situtation wouldn't? ;]]
And Reggie, Reggie...stop playing with fire.
Belle's backbone's coming back and hell, I can't wait for the surprise in the next chapter :D

Also it's really nice that you put all those facts in the A/N at the end of every chapter.
We learn something new every day, don't we? :)
...and I really like the quotes at the beginnings.
Just thought you ought to know :)

hervisssa :)
P.S. Sorry to say that, but my internet connection's gonna go off any minute now...and also it's almost 1 a.m. here and I need to get up in the morning...so I'm gonna leave the rest of the story for tomorrow.
But know that I love it.
And it's not only in my favourites, but also in my Extra Special Fics folder ;)
hervissa chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY JEFFERSON BBY he's amazing and insane and gorgeous and you alreaday know all that don't you.

...I've once read a Rumbelle fic where there was some kind of a party and Rumbelle dancing and while the idea was good, the writing style could use some improvement...BUT there was Jefferson singing "Sway" because yes, he TOTALLY sounds like Michael Bublé.

Sorry, just remembered that so I threw it in... :P :D

This chapter was really, really, really, really awesome.
You managed to give Jefferson juuuust the right amount of craziness while still balancing his caring side.
And Reggie wants to bother Belle?
Nu-uh, b-i-t-c-h. Ah don't think so.
'Cause Mama Lioness is coming home.

Mwhahhahhhaahahhh.

hervissa chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
If there's one thing that I don't blame Belle for wanting, it's chocolate.
And no, I'M NOT GOING TO LOOK CHOCOPOLOGIE UP BECAUSE THEN ALL MY PLANS AND VISIONS OF MY FUTURE LIFE AND CAREER AND FAMILY WOULD GO DOWN THE DRAIN JUST SO I COULD GET A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE HEAVEN.

So.
Settling in and chatting with the Savior and visiting the darling in his shop and realizing the feelings and thinking about the nursery and the baby.
It all equals AMAZINGNESS.
Which, long story short, means that this has been another gorgeous chapter of yours :3

And thank you for the bit about Gaston, by the way - while I don't like him [because he /is/ a superficial jerk], there aren't really many ways to use him as a villain in a Rumbelle story because he doesn't have enough...well, enough personality for that.
And while it's nice to read a simple Gaston-hurt-Rumbelle-Rumple-hurt-Gaston-Rumbelle-happy fic, they /do/ tend to be a bit similar... :P
Also you are /entirely/ right about the Hanni effect.
I'm a bit of a slave to it.
In many fandoms.
Eheheh.
No regrets though! :D

hervisssssa :)
hervissa chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Oh my Gold, I'm in love with this story.

AND THIS CHAPTER TOUCHED MY HEART.

You're making me emotional, you know that? :')

..and as I read this chapter, I thought a bit back to the "oh hella hey let's jump on it dearie" bit back from the first/second chapter...
And it kinda makes sense.
Because after all, Belle knows exactly what she wants...and just going by the looks she threw in the Dark Castle, those leather pants weren't a part of any of her plans ;)
So if they skipped the innocence and singing larks...who can blame them?

Oh, those crazy kids.

Excellent, beautiful chapter!

hervissa chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I'm literally squealing with happiness.
And hell, I'm not going to stop.

Because this, this was just one of the most beautiful Belle-jailbreaks I've ever read by this wonderful fandom - and trust me, I've read many ;)

Can't wait to see how will our two crazy kids find the way to each other again! :3

hervissa :)
hervissa chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Oh, those darlings.

THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL AND PURRRFECT AND AMAZING OKAY

No, really - I love this chapter.
Awesome-and-badass!Henry is the best kind of Henry :3

WHAT TIME IS IT?
IT'S JAILBREAK TIME!
WITH GOLD THE FURIOUS
AND EMMA THE RIGHTEOUS
AND HENRY THE KING OF AWESOMENESS

hervissa chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
As our darling Moriarty said, every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.

And S1!Regina is...well...perfect for that role.
So, while I still love her and she's changed and all...I'm willing to let her take the top position on the 'enemies' list.

I know that was probably unneccessary to write, but I just felt like putting things right... :P

And now onto this chapter, which was just /stunning/:
I absolutely adore the way you write the interactions and dialogue between Rumple and Emma. Like, totally :3
And Rumple's inner thoughts and processes - oh, that's like a /poem/.

Amazing story, this is shaping up to be! :D