Reviews for Untamed
Patrcija Blia chapter 18 . 11/12
OH MY GOD...I can't find words to describe my feelings after reading all of the chapters in less than an hour. This story was actually so good, I created personal profile to write a review for you. I loved how this "Cato" character turned out. Maybe it is because I have always seen something more in him than just this big, evil, scary guy. After all, he has been taught this way since childhood and knows nothing more than killing, pride and desire (a.k.a. hot sex). And then Katniss comes up and he just wants her so bad and feels kinda responsible for her in the games, but at the same time remembers who he is and what he is in the games for. Oh, your sexual tension scenes were something else! Especially that one is Katniss's room before the games, let's just say that I have been in similar situation and know how hard is to say 'no'. :D:D I would love to see more of this couple and more of this rough, bad boy,unpredictable, hot Cato, who tends to be softer sometimes. It literally brakes my heart to see that you have last updated in 2015.. I guess it means that this is the end of story, however thank you so much, you have made my day, maybe I will write something too :)
CatonissANDKarvel4Life chapter 18 . 7/1
OMG UPDATE
GBear chapter 18 . 5/3
I loved this cato, he was so sweet and was a good boyfriend (aside from the brutal murdering, which, can be a major setback).
GBear chapter 10 . 5/2
THAT IS SO CUTE
GBear chapter 2 . 5/2
Soooo that "tall, sexy boy" is bjorn Ironside on vikings... You probably knew that though!
celticwitch77 chapter 18 . 3/26
Wish it was finished
itsjillian chapter 18 . 2/9
I was going through my email then I saw this story from my alerts. I actually forgot about reading this so I re-read the whole thing.
It's been 2 years but I wish that you could have inspiration to write again cause I really like this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
SPOILERS, SNOW!
A chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
OMG
Guest chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
Please please please update soon! I miss this so much
Um.idk chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
I don't know if you will see this, but if you do...
I love your fan fictions! And I'm wondering if you can update it with the lives of Cato and katniss and make a whole new life for them like, there life as a mentor and if they live in district 2 or 12, etc...

So thank you so much, I love this s fan fiction!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2016
I love this story so much! Are you ever gonna update? I really want to hear more and I'm sure there are Tom's of others who feel the same!
Historic Soldier chapter 18 . 12/12/2015