Reviews for Untamed
delena1864 chapter 18 . 11/1
Omg please continue. Love it!
delena1864 chapter 15 . 11/1
Omg I started this story and lets just say I extremely
Love it.
Oh. My. God. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! -Nicole Nightwing
mum2shane chapter 15 . 5/21
what aaaahhh what happens next please tell me your finishing i need to know how katness is going to F up snow
Mari Anne chapter 18 . 5/3
Please update!
Four six Tobias tris chapter 18 . 4/20
Seahawk-Green1 chapter 18 . 3/11
canadianbanana chapter 18 . 3/5
I just like speed read all 18 chapters and all I want is another update! Please! I really like your story, I need to know what happens the Katniss and Cato! Please!
JaDeCiTa609 chapter 18 . 3/5
Heeey I really liked your story!
And I also liked the idea of a Katniss more open and Cato being like the "good-boyfriend"
Espero el proximo cap!
Nobody chapter 18 . 2/23
I swear to God, if you don't continue this I literally think I will punch my wall!
loremaster121 chapter 17 . 2/10
You are a fantastic author I am in love with this story please update soon. YOU ARE SO TALENTED.
colorprism chapter 18 . 1/22
I like a softer Cato, too, but part of the charm is that he can still be a bad a**. Make sure he doesn't lose that (hehehe). Katniss has been a messed up girl since her father died and her mother shut down. It's not her fault, and she's doing the best that she can, but she's still messed up. Having to go through the HG and deal with Snow certainly doesn't help. I hope Cato will show her the patience she asked for. Fortunately, he's a smart boy and is capable of figuring it out.
loremaster121 chapter 18 . 1/22
Loved this the latest chapter and I loved the conversation you put in between Prim and Cato. Please update soon.
I wish you would update! This has got to be the best catoniss/Kato fan fiction I have ever read I can't keep waiting make a sequel... Add some sex into the sequel too. Lol I recommended this fanfic to literally all of my friends. Sometimes I wish I could have my own Cato. LUCKY KATNISS! I might even start my own fan fiction about Cato and KATNISS if you would update. You inspire me. I hope u take this as a sign to help out all these people commenting with me. UPDATE OR MAKE A SEQUEL! THANX.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014