Reviews for Lotus
TheFlyHuntress chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is one of the most beautiful Kid x Liz pieces i've ever read. It had angst, romance, and one heck of a sexy scene! I love that Kid and Liz can complete each other in their own unique ways.:) This review is REALLY, REALLY, VERY OVERDUE, but i'm glad I did!3
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
That was amazing! It was thought-provoking in its emotional descriptions of the characters' personal concerns/vulnerabilities, and deeply romantic in their relationship to each other. The skull mask coming apart under Liz's touch was powerful in its symbolism.
zayp321 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
idk why but i am very like drawn to the KidLiz fandom lol thank you for making this :)
EikaTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I can't express well enough how much I love this fanfic without rambling and squeeing like the rabid KidxLiz-shipping fangirl that I am, but, for starters, this is easily THE best KidxLiz fanfic I've ever read, and one of my absolute favorite Soul Eater fanfics of all time! I agree that there is not nearly enough KidxLix shipping to go around in the Soul Eater community, and so masterpieces like this one are to be cherished and worshipped!
I keep coming back to this, rereading it over and over, especially the love scene. I absolutely love the achingly tender, loving feeling you create between Kid and Liz, and your setting in this Death Room is very original and creative, and creates a very nice atmospheric ambiance.
Keep writing amazing Soul Eater fanfics, and I will gobble up each and every one with gusto!
LuckySoulStarEater chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I'm crying... Oh the feels this story has! 3:D
deathkaidda chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love 3 !
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
HOLY FUCK. excuse my languege but this just the most breathtaking fic i have ever read. I love your take on kid persepision of hows he's death and even though it was kidliz you noted pattitoo cause it never just them it will alway be kid liz and patti. Just amazing.
kate chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Beautiful.
OhThyLovelyVantelyne chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I cried...i even "awed" at some parts! This was absolutely amazing!
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh, my gosh. I'm absolutely astonished at how well-written this fanfiction is. The skill level shown in this work is astronomically high. I'm quite certain that this is the best fanfiction I've read yet. And I've read a lot. Your grammar was impecable (grammar is very important to me), the angst was beautifully written (I could litterally feel an ache in my chest, fingertips, and toes. A strong one at that), and the characters were completely in character. Thank you so much for uploading this masterpiece.

-Music
iphophobia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was simply amazing. This is by far the best kidxliz fanfic I've read. I loved the imagery you used. No one can compare to this work. You have created a true masterpiece.
Katarina chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Deb-Dras chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
BRAVO! BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVISSIMO! Awesomeness! :D Oh, dear, perfect portraits of Kid and Liz, the depth, intimacy, understanding. Just one word can describe this:
BRAVOOO!
... Oh dear, I want to have a private moment like this. Hehehe... Take care, write always! I'm off! :D
Silk Silhouettes and Lace chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I loved this so much. This was just perfect. So in character, so meaningful. You have just written my head cannon really.
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was lovely. I can just imagine Kid struggling so with his identity as Death. But we all know that he has Liz and Patti to balance him out and make him feel whole again, and you displayed that fact woderfully. Well done.