Reviews for Joining the Fray
xxCullenxx96 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I really liked reading this from Jason's point of view. This is my favorite part: "You're not going to run away, and you're not going to get scared. You're not going to hide how you feel about me... even if I push you away, and you're not going to be intimidated into falling out of love with me."

Seriously though, very well written and gives just enough insight into their lives without being boring or dramatic. I'd really like to read what happens next
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh...I love this pairing so much. And the way you've written it here...so lovely with the Spencer/Jason sibling relationship, and actually making Aria's romantic relationship interesting instead of the boring stuff we are stuck with on the TV. :) Wish you would send some of this in to Marlene to be added into the script! Lol :)!
pmartin33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoy your Jaria stories. I'm relatively new to the PLL bandwagon, I saw the first season on Netflix and then caught up to where they are now in Season 3 within a week... but I'm a huge Jason/Aria fan and I love how you write them. I hope to see more stories from you in the future, you have a great talent for this!
waiting4thefairytale chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Absolutely love your story, wish there was more to it!
Prettylittlejasontumblr chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is by far the best jaria fanfic i have ever read. You're a great writer. And please don't stop. Continue this. I love it!
jenn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Love this story! Amazing how well you write Jaria and their connection - awww Jason was so sweet! Totally for his girl - that's the way it's suppose to be done! Breakfast in bed and other things - yummy in so many ways lol... I adore the sweet developing of Jason and Spencer's relationship on the show and in your stories - amazing! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was sooo good

You make me wish they were together on the show.
Nabrenda12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aww Jason is so adorable!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Love it! They need to include Jason, Caleb and Toby in this!