Reviews for Belle, The Beast, and Elaine
ClassicAll chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh, Plz just dont leave it there, i always wanted to know what if she had a sister
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Please wright more its cool
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I am certainly interested in this so I hope you continue soon :)
I'm wondering where the conflict comes into play if you're making the beast fall in love with someone other than Belle, or does Elaine have her own admirer in the village? Or maybe Gaston tries to "save" Elaine in order to gain favor with Belle?
There are so many ways I can see this going so I can't wait to read more and see where you go!
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This isn't bad (but could you give some more imformation on Elaine becides the fact she has a bd cough) pleas update soon .

-Nat-
NatAngel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Sooooo... is that it?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
it awsome
jinglyjess chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
what a great story so far! please update soon! :D
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is well-written, but I have one comment: so far, you haven't established Elaine as a real, unique, interesting character. All we know is that she's Belle's sister, she has a bad cough at the moment, and she joins Maurice in going to the fair. I don't get any sense of her personality - is she similar to Belle? Different? Does she love to read, or does she have other interests?

The other comment I have is that I'm hoping you've really thought out exactly HOW Belle having a sister will make the story different and send it down a fresh and original path. There was another author on here who wrote about Belle having a sister, but that story ended up being identical to the movie, except that there was this extra person around. So I hope you have a creative and interesting plot idea to really make use of Elaine!